Maintenance 21/08/12 *Closed*

Aus/NZ General Discussion
1 2 3 13 Next
This thread is now out of date, there has been a new maintenance thread created here because of an unscheduled maintenance: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/6398610510
so Melbourne will be up eh? ;-)
06/25/2012 09:35 PMPosted by sikemrex

Ya know for how big Australia is we have to many timezones >.> I went with the ones I knew lol.
5am pdt = 10pm in melbourne. so watch a movie b/w 10 and midnite.
Thanks for posting this!

I'll be interested to see how long 2 hours is tonight ;)
Australia

Ya know for how big Australia is we have to many timezones >.> I went with the ones I knew lol.

Huh? You did fine. Australia has 3 timezones* and you got all three. People that read your post would have to be pretty thick not to realise that 'Brisbane' is the same as Sydney, Canberra, Melbourne, Hobart etc. and that Adelaide is the same as Darwin. Everyone's time zone got mentioned in your first post. :)

-----
* In winter. In summer there are effectively five since eastern time gets split between Qld which doesn't do daylight savings, and NSW/ACT/VIC/TAS that do, and central time gets split between SA which does and NT which doesn't. Also not including any offshore islands that have different time zones (e.g. Norfolk Island, Christmas Island etc.)
Ah my bad, I assumed since he said that, that Melbourne must have its own timezone that I didn't know about.

Hurray I got it right!
so at what time Melbourne players could download the patch?
06/26/2012 07:05 AMPosted by starcraft423
so at what time Melbourne players could download the patch?

You can download the patch now just start the client, servers will be online any min now.
i cant log in?
same i think they are doing the same !@#$ like they did with wow....... when they say 2 hours its like 2 and half or 3
down for another 2 hours, read server maintenance post
*Update:

Maintenance has been extended by approximately 2 hours. We now expect it to conclude at approximately 9:00 am PDT. Thank you for your continued patience.
fu*##*##k i was ged to play tonight
Yeah sucks its extended I was ready to go too, but things happen guys don't stress.

and remember I'm in no way affiliated with blizzard(I wish haha) so yes I was afew min slow on updating the thread, my bad =P
sigh perth sux. Got home at 6pm, shower, dinner, mastershef...... maintenance 8pm to 12am......
at least you don't have to wait til 2am..