Keep disconnecting

Technical Support
Prev 1 9 10 11 21 Next
I'll chime in here saying I have the same issue. Average time before disconnect is about 20 mins. Have put my PC is the DMZ and that doesn't change anything, clearly not a port issue. My trace also times out after the mdf001c7613r0003-gig-12-1.lax1.attens.net hop.
listen i dont get alot of time to play so please fix the patch!!!!
Same issue for me since the new patch went up. I had the WW barb DC issue, worked around that by using windowed full screen mode. Now I'm back to getting DC's again.
One thing I have noticed is I have to re enable monster power after a DC, no other settings change, just monster power gets set to its default off setting after a DC.
Seems to happens every time i've just got my 5 stack up and I'm looking for a key warden.
Just to add to this. Connected via a UK VPN and had no issues whatsoever. Didn't disconnect for at least an hour (which is when I got bored of waiting). Latentcy was unplayable obviously.
Wheres is the fix???
My disconnect are total random - and yes im playing ww barb...
same problem
Disconnect very often starting today.(10/22/2012) I play WW bar and the game disconnects about every 25 mins. I replaced the shield with a mighty weapon before I played. Will that be the reason to cause this?

Update (10/24/2012): I took out the router and connected the modem. That will solve the disconnection problem. I have belkin router.
I get the same problem, i hate it because when i get 5 stacks, i try look for the key warden, and Boom, i get disconnect for no god damn reason. And thats playing solo AND with friends
I'm playing a barb as well but rend not ww, and my game just stops responding, i can move but cant use my skills nor do the mobs move, I CAN TYPE TO OTHER PPL IN MY GRP AND READ THEIR CHAT. I have to ALT+F4 but that resets my nephalem stacks, only workaround i found is to play in group since than atleast i dont lose my stacks.
Same issue for me since the new patch went up. I had the WW barb DC issue, worked around that by using windowed full screen mode. Now I'm back to getting DC's again.
One thing I have noticed is I have to re enable monster power after a DC, no other settings change, just monster power gets set to its default off setting after a DC.
Seems to happens every time i've just got my 5 stack up and I'm looking for a key warden.

This is exactly what happens for me..... it's soo frustrating and im about to give up playing for now cause it's just a huge game breaker.....
I'm also disconnecting after about 15-20mins with my WW barb. My other characters seem to be ok and I have a rock solid connection with all other programs. To make matters worse, it always happens right when I get a 5 stack.

I thought the most recent patch was supposed to allow the player to retain stacks after a disconnect? Very annoying issue.
just got game dc (10/23/2012 - 4:17 PM EST) in solo play in Act 3 inferno, keep level 2. The same thing happen yesterday, also Act 3 inferno, but keep level 1. I was so annoyed at losing my stacks that I didn't play the rest of the day.
I keep getting disconnected over and over again on my Demon Hunter.. I can't play for more than 10 minutes?
Same issue. I've been disconnected 5 times in a row doing Alkaizer runs.
Blizzard. i get disconected every 5-10 min. so is everyone else, when will this problem be fixed ?
any updates on the disconnects??? game is unplayable...
I really do want to start playing Diablo 3 again I came back yesterday and started having fun then I started getting DCed about ever 20 mins which is around the same time I get 5 stacks of NV on MP6 :( now I'm a sad panda and will go back to playing sc2
I'm dissconecting ever 5 mins now also ,very frustrating!
Whirlwind barbs have been getting a disconnect message and getting thrown to the menu screen for over 2 months now. A full patch has been released in the mean time and the issue persists. Are we ever going to see a fix for this? The previous WW disconnects thread was locked a month ago by a blue saying they are still working on it. Please make this a higher priority than it is now.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/6307732984?page=11
Well they've got to do something to keep us barbs from having too much fun.