Keep disconnecting

Technical Support
Prev 1 11 12 13 21 Next
Got the same issue with my WD & Monk. Other chars can play on for hours. Quite frustrating. Always get error 3006, 3005, 3007. Remove from game issue, and the game ask me to purchase the game... lol
It's so frustrating, the ping will be great and I will be up at 5 stack or an uber fight, or even a key warden fight and then it will start to lag, i.e. I can hit and 5 seconds later the action happens, then I get disconnected.

It's pretty annoying when you are 5 stack at MP 8 or 9 an dueling with the Key Warden
It's so frustrating, the ping will be great and I will be up at 5 stack or an uber fight, or even a key warden fight and then it will start to lag, i.e. I can hit and 5 seconds later the action happens, then I get disconnected.

It's pretty annoying when you are 5 stack at MP 8 or 9 an dueling with the Key Warden

same here there is times that i got disconect from server without error sign avery 10minutes, and its not my conection problem.... so plz do something with this
this problem has been more prevalent since patch. and there is no response or fix yet from blizzard.
same thing here, when I first log in, i noticed that it takes awhile to load me to my character screen, then if I try to start a game whether in public or solo game, it will either just get stuck on the loading screen or if I manage to get to the game it will lag and horribly. I cant even logout, then it will say that I got disconnected from the server. had to exit the game. can Blizz address this ASAP?!
same thing here....

play 10 to 20 min's and boom, lost connection to server

11/17/2012

wonder if it has anything to do with the launch of that other game today.
bump
Have you guys tried moving the frame rate down? It worked for me and I haven't DC'd since.
I cant play today. constantly getting disconnected. And the game is laggy and sluggish. I died a lot of times when I shouldn't have. Please fix it.
I love it when i get 5 stacks, use WW then bam, You have been disconneted from game
I've had four Network Disconnections today, and one yesterday. It never happened to me before. I hope that you guys over at Blizzard can figure out what's going on, but something is going on and I hope it'll be fixed.

Additionally, I only have this problem in Diablo III, like many others here. I have tested my connection and I did call my ISP just in case (might have been maintenance on their side, but wasn't). I am not experiencing lag or disconnections in my other games (such as TF2, DCUO, ME3 Multi-player, DoW II, and many others).
I always cop this, very annoying loosing my stacks!
Tried to troubleshoot the problem.
Been through everything with ur GM's
Apparently it is my "ISP related problem" which is unbelievable since soo many people get this problem, Also since my house mates share the same connection and dont get this problem.....
HEy i m also facing the same problem plz help some one can't able to play a game properly
add my name to the list. it wouldn't be so bad if they already added the feature that lets you keep NV stacks after a disconnect
I believe it's due to a graphics issue. I dropped all video settings to low and it helped a lot but still happens on occasion. I'm using the latest nvidia drives for my EVGA GTX550 Ti but that didn't help it, only when I lowered video settings did it improve. It seems to get better or worse every time they do server maintenance.
Same with me. DCing all morning. Nothing else has a problem, also. No graphics lag, no seeming in game lag. Just sudden random disconnects then kick back to login.
I was getting disconnected when sending items to my stash, from the auction house. Didn't think it was graphically intense. I haven't had a problem with connection on D3 before.