"Deleted" Replies in New Blue Thread

General Discussion
Prev 1 10 11 12 17 Next
07/02/2012 02:48 PMPosted by Killabyte
by off topic you mean ppl stating that wasting time on a book is not good use of blizz resources when game is in such a state...

Do you really think the people in charge of promoting this book are the same people who are working on game design? It's not like Blizzard has 8 employees or something.
This is in effect a minor form of libel
07/02/2012 04:06 PMPosted by Grimdorf
Thanks for being honest there Bash. Now do you think y'all (CM's) could start communicating with the community more frequently and addressing the concerns of this game's (dwindling) player base? People were rightfully angry to see the first blue post in 3 days was dealing with some novel instead of addressing the multiple concerns the player base has, like the newly found elemental dmg increase for starters.

He lied, alot of people saw the post in question. How is Bashiok never held accountable for how he treats customers?

Community manager? Seems to manage to get us in a frenzy all the time, how is this not refelctive of his performance when this forum is one of the most hostile places on the internet?
Someone really wants this to be buried deep within the mines of moria.
I love how almost every reply since the blue post has been

"So this is what you really meant to say..." Like anyone of them had any idea beyond /tinfoil hat conspiracies.

If all you could honestly see the way your behaving you would be ashamed of yourselves. Is there a problem with the game? yes. Is acting like a 2 year old that didn't get their way going to fix it? no.
expected a response to sever down by now
Thanks for being honest there Bash. Now do you think y'all (CM's) could start communicating with the community more frequently and addressing the concerns of this game's (dwindling) player base? People were rightfully angry to see the first blue post in 3 days was dealing with some novel instead of addressing the multiple concerns the player base has, like the newly found elemental dmg increase for starters.

It was the weekend. Friday is a very busy day for us so we generally don't have time to make forum posts, and then it was the weekend.

The designers don't write the books and sculpt the toys. I understand to some degree that doesn't matter, there's a sense of wanting concern X addressed before you see us say anything else about anything, but we have a lot of parts moving at the same time. So even if you want us to do nothing but nerf Ghom, that's unlikely to be how things work out.
Don't feed the trolls tell us why the servers are down.
Bashiok
Community Manager

It was the weekend. Friday is a very busy day for us so we generally don't have time to make forum posts, and then it was the weekend.

The designers don't write the books and sculpt the toys. I understand to some degree that doesn't matter, there's a sense of wanting concern X addressed before you see us say anything else about anything, but we have a lot of parts moving at the same time. So even if you want us to do nothing but nerf Ghom, that's unlikely to be how things work out.

Ghom does not need nerfed, he needs FIXED. Big difference.
07/02/2012 02:41 PMPosted by Bashiok
Next to each deleted reply it doesn't say "deleted by Moderator" it says it was deleted by the individual who wrote it. Why not be honest, Blizz. Don't add insult to injury.

That's just the way the forum works. We don't have the ability to edit it, it just always shows the author's name there. I agree it's misleading. That thread was absolutely moderated very heavily for off-topic comments.

/Cheer for Bashiok for being honest. But, Bashiok, someone programmed the forums, surely someone can alter it. Not that you're provided with a process by which to fix it, but its like when Microsoft tells you something is "impossible" with regards to Windows (had them tell me my CD key was lost on an another HD that wouldn't boot up to windows. They claimed there was no way to re-acquire the key by looking at files. Granted, with Bashiok, I'm guessing Blizzard doesn't want him to know how to facilitate a fix. But with Microsoft, it was all lies. Through use of third party software was able to find old CD key in old windows folder because, contrary to what they told me, it was there.).
Post deleted by Cyberman.
Even THIS thread is being heavily moderated. Look at the post count. # 206 and #210 on this page alone have been completely obliterated like Alderaan.

It's like suddenly thousands of posts cried out and were suddenly silenced.
07/02/2012 04:34 PMPosted by Bashiok

+1
Even THIS thread is being heavily moderated. Look at the post count. # 206 and #210 on this page alone have been completely obliterated like Alderaan.

It's like suddenly thousands of posts cried out and were suddenly silenced.

Only if Alderaan = thousands of poeple with nothing else to do but complain about how a forum for a game they don't even like is programed.