"Deleted" Replies in New Blue Thread

General Discussion
Prev 1 12 13 14 17 Next

Fascism in a nutshell is when Corporate and Government interests have more power than the public they serve. Take a look at the state of this game and the forums and tell me your analysis?

Again, Fascism; A system of forcibly suppressing opposition and criticism.

You've provided the definition for one of the very minor tenets of fascism. Please educate yourself by at the very least reading the wikipedia entry.

You want to get the real definition of Fascism, don't read the white washed description at the top of Wikipedia that tries to link it as just an ideology, scroll about 1/3 down the page and see what Fascism is like in action. You will quickly see the similarities.
and we just sit by as the first amendment goes jumping out the window

/waves
Blizzard has the right to police and monitor their forums. This is not a public street corner. They own these forums.
Deleted by YOU.

And exactly what power does Blizzard have over your life?

Not my life, the D3 communities.

Completely ignoring the majority of the feedback from the player base, telling us HOW we should be playing their game, deleting posts and banning people for negative feedback, an in game economy that promotes and never punishes illegal insider trading (Bots, Farmers) totally under the thumb of the administration and based solely on the idea of ripping you off and picking your pockets.

I have never seen a game developer behave as disgusting as this. Wake up.
Blizzard is a private entity that created a product and provide a service; assuming that your individual will over rules their right to govern their property(which the forums are) is the antithesis of freedom.
07/02/2012 06:11 PMPosted by Mosin

That's just the way the forum works. We don't have the ability to edit it, it just always shows the author's name there. I agree it's misleading. That thread was absolutely moderated very heavily for off-topic comments.

Another lie and treating your customers like a dumb kid?
Do you want me to link other posts that got heavily deleted and locked due to negative publicity instead of 'oh it was off topic'?

The true purpose of d3 was not to mkae money but was just a forum game to see which cm could delete the most posts. brilliant really. Must keep the employees entertained while they count our money.
Deleted by Blizzard Moderator~
07/02/2012 01:43 PMPosted by SuperChicken
Mumbo jumbo, gonna delete this post to prove a point.

See above and previous post. You can delete your own post within 15 minutes of posting. O.O

Open your eyes and take off the tin-foil hats people

This guy is cointelpro, anyone who mentions tin foil hats in response to anything is simply trying to undermine the credibility of the claim with a generalized statement of despotism. Turns out those that are informed usually don't get quite as manipulated as those that just go with the crowd.

Not my life, the D3 communities.

Completely ignoring the majority of the feedback from the player base, telling us HOW we should be playing their game, deleting posts and banning people for negative feedback, an in game economy that promotes and never punishes illegal insider trading (Bots, Farmers) totally under the thumb of the administration and based solely on the idea of ripping you off and picking your pockets.

I have never seen a game developer behave as disgusting as this. Wake up.
Blizzard is a private entity that created a product and provide a service; assuming that your individual will over rules their right to govern their property(which the forums are) is the antithesis of freedom.

If a private entity hinders or abolishes a persons rights in an environment that is openly expressed a public ie. Forums, such as the right to free speech, they are no longer a "free" enterprise and should be judged accordingly.
Another lie and treating your customers like a dumb kid?
Do you want me to link other posts that got heavily deleted and locked due to negative publicity instead of 'oh it was off topic'?

I wasn't talking about another thread. I was talking about one specific thread. Why you gotta get all cray?

If a private entity hinders or abolishes a persons rights in an environment that is openly expressed a public ie. Forums, such as the right to free speech, they are no longer a "free" enterprise and should be judged accordingly.
The forums are not public they are owned and operated by Blizzard. When you post in their forums you acknowledge their rules. If I walk into your house and yell and scream and cuss out your family you have every right to throw me out; that in no way violates my right to free speech.
07/02/2012 06:33 PMPosted by Bashiok
I wasn't talking about another thread. I was talking about one specific thread. Why you gotta get all cray?

Had to laugh at this irl 8/10

In seriousness, all you guys have to do is communicate. We've explained what we the players see as issues with this game. We've expressed that we want to see Diablo 3 succeed and the majority of us are willing to ride out the storm as long as we know that these issues are being worked on and are a priority to the developers.
07/02/2012 06:50 PMPosted by Collosius
In seriousness, all you guys have to do is communicate. We've explained what we the players see as issues with this game. We've expressed that we want to see Diablo 3 succeed and the majority of us are willing to ride out the storm as long as we know that these issues are being worked on and are a priority to the developers.

Word. And I get that. There's a lot of behind-the-scenes work going on that's taken us away from the forums. Hang tough, we'll be able to chat more soon.
07/02/2012 07:01 PMPosted by Bashiok

Word. And I get that. There's a lot of behind-the-scenes work going on that's taken us away from the forums. Hang tough, we'll be able to chat more soon.

How about you you guys and the design team take just one day away from the normal stuff, and collectively answer questions in an interview style pod cast? It wouldn't even take a whole day. Maybe just a few hours. The more time the better. Show that you know what we take issue with, and explain some of your plans to address these things. That would be infinitely more productive to your PR than constantly ignoring legitimate questions, dodging accusations (of things you actually said/did), and hiding behind the forums.

Come on, Bash. We want the D3 team to "man up" and do the right thing.