@Bashiok's Tweet About MF Gear Swapping

General Discussion
1 2 3 26 Next
https://twitter.com/Bashiok/status/219881240357109760

Level 60 Barbarian here.

Around 200~ hours played (I work full time as well) so I feel this to be a healthy amount of hours invested into the game.

My current MF gear swap w/5 NV Stack is about 305%.

I do not have any idea what the intended goal on MF Gear Swapping is -- I just wanted to let you know if any of it consists of losing NV stacks when swapping gear or some other inane idea to lowers the chance for good amount of rares to drop, that will finally be my personal breaking point.

There is a lot and I mean a lot of whining and crying on the forums, I have not done so yet as I've so far genuinely enjoyed the game and made money from the game ($350.00~ on RMAH)

What I want to tell you is, please get our input before implementing something, please -- it's important at this point of the game hemoraging players.
07/02/2012 04:15 PMPosted by Jaywilson
play the game blizzards way or gtfo, thats their stance now

I really hope that's not the case
07/02/2012 04:17 PMPosted by ArcLighter
Nerf after nerf with this dev team... when will we get a patch that makes the game MORE fun?
You see, that's the thing.. The game was never meant to be fun. It's just designed to make money.

Any time they spot someone having a remote amount of fun, they have to bring the servers down for emergency nerfing.
only had 10 years to delevope a pvp system...
07/02/2012 04:15 PMPosted by Jaywilson

"Blizzards' way" is whatever they want it to be retroactively to justify whatever they most recently messed up.

Just look at the chest nerf, lol. Only game in the world with chests that contain loot where you get depressed when you see a chest instead of excited.
Losing NV on swapping gear would be disastrous. Sometimes I use a shield, sometimes I use an off-hand. Depends on the elite pack. Has nothing to do with MF, just more or less defense.
07/02/2012 04:14 PMPosted by Meowmander
u bad

Hi, welcome to your post getting buried due to poor 0/10 trolling.
They should just remove MF altogether from gear so that it's not possible to have a gear set to swap to. Nephalem Valor should be your only way to have MF.
07/02/2012 04:20 PMPosted by random51

"Blizzards' way" is whatever they want it to be retroactively to justify whatever they most recently messed up.

Just look at the chest nerf, lol. Only game in the world with chests that contain loot where you get depressed when you see a chest instead of excited.

It's hard to skip chests even though I typically see double digit gold increments...10g-99g...garbage.

Friend opened a resplendant chest 1 screen away from me last night, didn't even walk over to it to collect loot.
Yes, penalize gear swapping. Its stupid and idiots complaining "but i have to!" is asinine
https://twitter.com/Bashiok/status/219881240357109760

Level 60 Barbarian here.

Around 200~ hours played (I work full time as well) so I feel this to be a healthy amount of hours invested into the game.

My current MF gear swap w/5 NV Stack is about 305%.

I do not have any idea what the intended goal on MF Gear Swapping is -- I just wanted to let you know if any of it consists of losing NV stacks when swapping gear or some other inane idea to lowers the chance for good amount of rares to drop, that will finally be my personal breaking point.

There is a lot and I mean a lot of whining and crying on the forums, I have not done so yet as I've so far genuinely enjoyed the game and made money from the game ($350.00~ on RMAH)

What I want to tell you is, please get our input before implementing something, please -- it's important at this point of the game hemoraging players.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out!

Gear swapping is a stupid mechanic that should be removed. Lose your NV stacks for swapping gear? Sounds good to me.
07/02/2012 04:13 PMPosted by Recyclebin
that will finally be my personal breaking point.

Good. I don't want dirty MF swappers in the game.

Better yet, leave the game regardless of what happens.
Swapping gear takes skill to do because you have to be able to dodge attacks while messing with your inventory, often times switching to much squishier gear. Take out gear swapping, and you take out one of the things that sets good players from bad players. And it's so cheap and easy anyone can do it for pennies. And if you don't wanna do it, 5 stacks of valor gives you 75% mf and a guaranteed rare anyways.