hair style issues

Lore and Story
Can someone please expain to me why female monks have white hair and male monks have bald heads? Is it fashion?
The wizards and male monks are from Asia, right?
WD from Africa and demon hunters from?
The wizards and male monks are from Asia, right?
WD from Africa and demon hunters from?

Europe, possibly Romania.
DH seems from Assassin's Creed.
Wizards... perhaps Asian faced Torchlighters.
DH is totally a resemblance of Assassin Creed, perhaps even an indirect reference. The style and gears will definitely make familiar players of the Assassin Creed series go "whoa, is it Assassin Creed?"
I'm guessing female monk has white hair, because it look holy? Male monk look like young version of santa claus. Same with male barb.
07/03/2012 06:42 PMPosted by Samuel
Can someone please expain to me why female monks have white hair and male monks have bald heads? Is it fashion?

The male monk is bald because he is
The female monk has white hair because she does

Until we see more of Ivgorod and that culture, we won't know if the hair is a style or simply a choice. It's safe to assume that the female's white hair just may be a racial trait. Probably a recessive trait.

But again, we can't know for sure until Blizzard expands further on the Monk's particular culture.
Obviously the monks are both themed right out of playboy. The male monk is based off of Shel Silverstein who had a running article in Playboy called Silverstein around the world and the female monk is based off of Denise Crosby, who appeared in Playboy shortly after Shel's article stopped appearing. They based her appearance off of Denise's ST:TNG character indicating that they went from around the world to around the universe.

No... really!
I don't know why female monks have white hair, I guess it's just a natural hair colour?..

Male monks are bald because it's a religious thing (some Christians do it too). Hair is a sign of vanity and attachment to worldly things so by shaving it off it shows their devotions to their God(s).
From the stress of being a monk, have you tried playing them in higher difficulties?

(I haven't...)