Potential Scam - Unidentified Items

General Discussion
According to the Forums Code of Conduct, under NO circumstances should a hack or exploit be reported on the public forums. Because of the sensitive nature of hacks/exploits, posting on forums only ensures that other people are going to attempt to use them. Any poster who breaks this rule will have his/her thread deleted immediately and may be reviewed for a forums ban.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/4916972182

Better ways to go about getting it out there then this. I wouldn't advise spreading the word in the boards any more. As for rage, you may want to delete or edit your entire post.
This was discovered recently on a few websites, its not that new and has been happening on a small scale since launch for the few people who figured it out but didn't tell anyone..

There is a huge thread on a site detailing this exploit fully, I would link it if not afraid of ban hammer..

This coupled with the apparent duping going on from multiples of the same item in AH all of sudden is really disappointing, I thought we all beared the burden of 24/7 online to not have to deal with such exploits