Frequent Disconnects

Technical Support
Strangely enough I started having some minor disconnect issues last night that have continued into today, and they too seem to be correlated with me playing my whirlwind/sprint barbarian. I can usually play for an hour or more though before I get disconnected -- I can clear a couple of maps but can't do a complete run. So the issue isn't as severe as these other people are reporting but it is still an issue.

I just suddenly get a disconnected from game message -- no lag or hiccup, just sudden disconnect. I don't get dropped from the servers, just my game.
I also play a whirlwind/sprint barbarian and am suffering from constant disconnects. I am fairly certain its a bug with the combination of these two abilities. I have changed specs and not experienced a disconnect for hours, then come back to WW/sprint and its DCs randomly every 5-10 minutes.

I am not able to replicate the exact combination that causes the disconnect, but it seems to be happening when you activate whirlwind while under the effects of sprint, or activate sprint while under the effect of whirlwind.

Is everyone else in this thread having this happen also playing a barbarian with this type of spec?
My disconnects are completely unrelated to the barbarian issue - I have never even created a Barbarian class (I play monk and dh).
I also play a whirlwind/sprint barbarian and am suffering from constant disconnects. I am fairly certain its a bug with the combination of these two abilities. I have changed specs and not experienced a disconnect for hours, then come back to WW/sprint and its DCs randomly every 5-10 minutes.

I am not able to replicate the exact combination that causes the disconnect, but it seems to be happening when you activate whirlwind while under the effects of sprint, or activate sprint while under the effect of whirlwind.

Is everyone else in this thread having this happen also playing a barbarian with this type of spec?

Someone else mentioned that it may not be the combo but weapon procs that are causing the issue.
My brother has been having the same disconnect issues for a few days now. Both of our computers are on a LAN behind a wired router. We both run on 64-bit linux using wine. We both play at the same time. He gets disconnected, and I don't.

It's not a barb issue, we both play monks. The only difference between him and I is that he plays normal and I play hardcore. I -never- get disconnected, and he gets disconnected every few minutes, the same way other people in this thread are having problems.

And this is a new issue. We've been playing at the same time (obv. different games) for a few weeks now, and we never experienced any disconnection issues. For my brother, this all started a few days ago.
I'm having the same thing happen on my barbarian. Client disconnects constantly when I'm using sprint/ww together. Likewise I don't think it's hardware related and have attempted all the steps listed in this topic to no avail.
I am so sad:( played just fine from launch. Now i get disconnects every 10 mins. It started for me on 7/4/2012. the error 3007 your client has been disconnected from the network. ive tried the minor fixes , reset , flush, etc. I am not computer savy and i dont feel comfortable opening ports and such. I am taking my modem in to comcast in a few days and getting a new one nothing else i can do.
Any new advice, Blues?
Yes I keep getting this as well...just started today. In game or just staring at the screen it happens every few minutes. What the heck is happening
My issues with Cox seem to be gone for now. For you, VegasViking, blizz won't be able to help since you are having connectivity issues with more than just the game. More than likely Cox's problems lie in the infrastructure, causing small "hiccups" on the line which are enough to disconnect you from the game and web pages but not enough for the modem to find a dropped signal. If you're still getting the problem then I recommend calling Tech Support for Cox and politely ask for a tier 2 tech support agent. The Tier 1's only know how to read the signals, compare them to a chart, and read error reports from your modem.

Also, I have one of the newer DOCSIS 3 modems and I still have the issue -_^
8 downstream channels, 1 upstream channel, 27mbps down and 5 mbps up. Speed isn't an issue and from what can be determined, this can't be blamed on Blizz.

The only other thing I can think of for loss of connectivity is the fluctuation we've had in Vegas as far as weather is concerned. Going from 110 degrees to 80 for an entire day WITH humidity/rain can cause the wires to expand then quickly contract, causing the wires to become brittle and lose signal, but that's the experience I've had with Cox's crappy wiring.
Strangely enough I started having some minor disconnect issues last night that have continued into today, and they too seem to be correlated with me playing my whirlwind/sprint barbarian. I can usually play for an hour or more though before I get disconnected -- I can clear a couple of maps but can't do a complete run. So the issue isn't as severe as these other people are reporting but it is still an issue.

I just suddenly get a disconnected from game message -- no lag or hiccup, just sudden disconnect. I don't get dropped from the servers, just my game.

I get the 3007 on any toon just staring at the Ah...
i think that the same problem that im having it was weird because my wife was watching a on demand movie on fios. Soon as I hear her screaming I get pop up you been disconected from server. Happens so quickly you cant even tell your having a problem. funny thing is i know my internet been doing that for awhile but its barley started to affect me in diablo 3 few days ago...
Verizon sending me a new modem but I have the feeling thats not going to fix the Problem :(
Kanala, thanks for the update. Did you do anything to resolve your cox issues? I just got off the phone with them, and they told me my signal to my modem is very weak. They are sending a tech person out to look at it - short of wiring issues, they don't know why. I agree it may not be blizzards issue. Hopefully it will all get resolved, because this has been going on for almost a month, and it is getting old.
same problem here, and the routers-hardware are not the problem. I just started this issue 24 hours ago. Is a blizzard problem obvius, o dont changue any think in my pc in this Time.

FIND AND FIX IT: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It is generating a great deal of hatred for Blizzard in me to hear their customer support reps continue to deny that there has been more disconnect issues since the patch. Even while other blue posts confirm that there HAS been more rubberbanding and lag recently. If you were honest and stopped blaming the users I would be far more patient with you while you fix this. Hell I might even defend you and help calm people down.... but thsi ignorance is bliss approach will get you nowhere with me.
I just started having this exact problem about nine hours ago.

I submitted a support ticket, but here is my info:

I am d/c from any game that ***I*** make within three to four minutes. However, I can join another player's game with no problem and play for as long as I like.

I am still logged into the server after this happens, and the d/c is instantaneous, without any lag.

I have been playing consistently since release (and since the July 3rd) patch, without similar problems until a few hours ago.

My tracert was fine--except for the very last jump to bnet servers:

1 23 ms 17 ms 31 ms cpe-72-129-224-1.kc.res.rr.com [72.129.224.1]
2 12 ms 12 ms 12 ms CPE-65-28-19-205.kc.res.rr.com [65.28.19.205]
3 31 ms 31 ms 31 ms CPE-69-76-62-253.kc.res.rr.com [69.76.62.253]
4 36 ms 39 ms 39 ms ae-4-0.cr0.chi10.tbone.rr.com [66.109.6.100]
5 79 ms 35 ms 34 ms 66.109.6.189
6 56 ms 36 ms 34 ms 216.156.72.165.ptr.us.xo.net [216.156.72.165]
7 35 ms 34 ms 34 ms 206.111.2.90.ptr.us.xo.net [206.111.2.90]
8 96 ms 91 ms 91 ms cr1.cgcil.ip.att.net [12.122.81.94]
9 90 ms 87 ms 86 ms cr1.sffca.ip.att.net [12.122.4.121]
10 93 ms 96 ms 92 ms cr1.la2ca.ip.att.net [12.122.3.122]
11 91 ms 97 ms 98 ms gar20.la2ca.ip.att.net [12.122.128.181]
12 92 ms 88 ms 89 ms 12-122-254-234.attens.net [12.122.254.234]
13 220 ms 178 ms 98 ms mdf001c7613r0003-gig-12-1.lax1.attens.net
am a barb with WW/ Sprint and i'm getting frequent disconnects too
I am continuing to get this issue. Disconnecting every few minutes or so. This has officially broken my ability to play my Barbarian to the point where I am shelving this character (which is my favorite to play) until this gets resolved.

We had a lot of good blue activity in here originally, neglect of this thread leads me to believe
1) they do not have a solution for us and they do not feel like letting us know.
2) they found a bigger issue that will require some extensive testing, that they do not feel like letting us know.

Here to getting this fixed so we can go back to playing our Barbarians.
i dont think its barb issue, bcos i got the same prob when i played wiz and monk.
and it happened many many time (every 30mins-1hour)