Why do you still play diablo 3?!

General Discussion
I would venture to say that most people are absolutely fed up with this game. Most, not all. But people still sit at there computers killing little goblins... Why? Its summer, time for camping, hiking, riding motorcycles, swimming, boating, fishing, walking the dogs, throwing dirt clods, driving with the windows down, going out with friends ( if you have them), flying kites, throwing horseshoes, square-dancing, planting gardens, shooting off fireworks ( it is the 4th of July btw, 'Merica! ), shooting guns, water balloon fights, paint balling, going to amusement parks, etc.

Now why are you still inside? I wrote this on my phone waiting to go Spelunking, so whats your reason?
Bumping my own post, also what else is there to do? I also thought of rock climbing, and skydiving/Base jumping.
cuz we paid money to have fun? now we mad?

we don't hate the game, we hate the fact that we can't play more then 300 hours and there is no good end game.
i'm at 150 hours by now, and i still like a lot to play, naturally i play only at the evening during the week, and not at weekends.

i can't imagine how you already ended this game, maybe you can play a lot more time then me.
(or used the rmah, but you lose a lot of fun :( )

i'm at act 2 inferno, and playing with friend, everyday it is fun to play, sometimes we drop good things, sometimes not, we share our loot if we need it.

now after Bashiok post, i have more hope for the future of this game.
I would venture to say that most people are absolutely fed up with this game. Most, not all. But people still sit at there computers killing little goblins... Why? Its summer, time for camping, hiking, riding motorcycles, swimming, boating, fishing, walking the dogs, throwing dirt clods, driving with the windows down, going out with friends ( if you have them), flying kites, throwing horseshoes, square-dancing, planting gardens, shooting off fireworks ( it is the 4th of July btw, 'Merica! ), shooting guns, water balloon fights, paint balling, going to amusement parks, etc.

Now why are you still inside? I wrote this on my phone waiting to go Spelunking, so whats your reason?
People like the game? Maybe that's why.
Yes I will admit some people like the game, i'm not hating on people that play it, if it gets your willies off then go ahead and farm that goblin or whatever you like to do. I just like summer too much to sit in front of a computer all the time like i know some people do. I haven't beaten it yet either, i doubt i ever will, I get to to the quest in act 3 inferno when you have to help the guard raise the catapult and i just can't go on, his dialogue makes me want to hang myself. I wont say that I don't play, when i get home and my fun money for the week is all gone i do log on:) And yes, after what bash said I do have some hope that this game will turn around.. some
I logged in today after a few weeks...I stared at my character for about 30 seconds and logged out. There's just no reason to play unless you want to farm for things to sell on the RMAH so that other people can buy your items only to realize that they've simply wasted their money, and now they can either stop playing, or start the farm for the RMAH...It's sad.

Finding items to sell on the RMAH shouldn't have to be the goal of the game, it should be something that comes along with it. I bought a game, not a crappy job, Blizzard.
Ive nothing else to do, and there is a very slight chance they will turn things around and fix it. Not very high though since they obviously dont know what they are doing, and the forums are full of terrible suggestions, if they start listening to the forums then thats pretty much it.

Alot of thoes things I do not enjoy doing. Others are a waste of money imo like "driving with the windows down". Cant do fireworks our county (almost the whole state) has a burn ban. Lots of reasons to not do most of thoes things you listed. That said I'm not playing D3 either. I'm just watching what the devs do next to piss people off because its funny and with a D3 account I can troll these forums without paying for WoW.
Its just damn boring after doing the SAME crap four times over, and for what? A chance at may be some nice loot. I think I am done. Good bye blizzard and your epic failure in diablo3.
playing becuz im recovering from surgery.
just play it 1 time per week like me
seems ok.

cool name diablokiller

Oh back to the topic OP i play cause i keep hoping they will make it better, so far they made it only worse. As for the summer i fish go out on the lake BBQ at least 3 times a week. This week it will be over 100 degrees so i am staying cool inside.

Because we obviously like to play games and also because we paid money for it and dont shell out 60 bucks every 2 weeks for games and finally because I wouldnt classify sitting on forums trashing a terrible game as playing the game.
It feeds my primal need to kill stuff and gather their dropped loot.