why waller and arcane are a bad combo,screen

General Discussion

This thread was started to show whats broke in the game, not to be scrutinized by you.

My post was to show there is nothing wrong with this part of the game, and that the problem is that you are a bad player.

Obviously you have, or this thread wouldn't exist.

Facepalm. This means nothing. Nightmare is a joke.

Was it really lag? Or was it your lack of skill? From this screenshot and your posts, its looking more like the latter.

This is not an excuse for not having them available.

Mercs are not about DPS. You must be kidding me. What might have saved you was a Chantress's stun or a Templar's Heal. Scoundrels are the absolute worst merc ever because of their lack of helpful skills. It has NOTHING to do with DPS.

Posts like this are why this community has such a bad name !@#$ and either help him out or just dont post.

I am helping him out, he just insists he's totally in the right and there's absolutely nothing wrong with what he's doing.

When that's just not true.

This thread was started to show whats broke in the game, not to be scrutinized by you.

My post was to show there is nothing wrong with this part of the game, and that the problem is that you are a bad player.

You are absolutely correct.

Only a bad player would have difficulty with something like... http://i.imgur.com/6cd0F.jpg
Definitely feel your pain. That seems to be my most common type of death also (DH). Even SS won't let you out of the walls.
edit: