Finally, found my 1st Legendary item!

General Discussion
It took me only 173 hours (!)
I found a Lidless Wall.

Now I wonder when will I find my 1st Set item...
What was yours and after how many hours?
I my first legendary was a level 8 bow.
I found 3 total all crap that I've salvaged.

No set items yet.
level 59 sword which i promptly sold for 100k, this was sadly the first useful thing i found in 60 hours,
Been playing since May 15th - No Legendaries. No Sets. No rares even worth mentioning.

But yet, I keep coming back for some sick reason.
I've played 131 hours and I have yet to find a single legendary/set/blacksmith plan. I have some serious bad luck. :)
07/06/2012 08:40 AMPosted by SpankyPants
I've played 131 hours and I have yet to find a single legendary/set/blacksmith plan. I have some serious bad luck. :)

No MF on? I've got tons of "Exalted" blacksmith plans. Not so useful.
I've found three..lvl 17 sword and two low lvl 50s, ammy and pants. I am using the ammy and pants. The pants have a good poision resist.
I've played around 180 hours, have found 4 legendaries so far, all of them were found in Normal or Nightmare, all <20 level requirement, and I vendored or salvaged them because the AH prices were ~3-4k for their stats
I have found 9, 3 of which were set items. I actually still use 1 occasionally. The rest were all garbage. Of the 3 set items, 2 were part of the same set, a helm and a crossbow.
300 hrs. NO set items yet, do they even exsit?

No MF on? I've got tons of "Exalted" blacksmith plans. Not so useful.

I just vendor most plans now..... I would give them away no strings attached if someone wanted them.
I got 3 blacksmith plans my first time playing Inferno, havent seen any since
Speaking of finding things, I have all pages of the Black Rock Ledger, now what do I do with them?