CMs seem to be back..

General Discussion
Prev 1 9 10 11 51 Next

Not really. I mean each person has their own opinion, but I personally wouldn't spend time leveling offline characters even if it was possible. I didn't play D2 offline either.

Did you just join random games or did you play with your friends? The majority of the people I know played Ladder, but would either play solo in a private game, co-op in the private game, or join a run to be power-leveled or do Baal runs with the Bot that you could swear was a human running you teleporting, or someone's friend who had Map Hack.

Care to comment on why there are such few public games and what you guys perceive the reason behind that being?

Public games are minimal because the game scales poorly for the player with more people (stuff dies slower, and when things can 1 shot you that's a major problem) and the arcade-style matchmaking makes it hard to find a solid games (matches you with afk's and whatnot).

Path of least resistance = solo.

They know, and they're looking at it.
aren't you thankful that bashiok is back?!
CMs return from a week of not caring to start trolling players, brilliant customer service.
Diablo 3 truly has it all..
07/10/2012 03:50 PMPosted by Bashiok

Yeah, sucks that you can't play off line, huh.

Not really. I mean each person has their own opinion, but I personally wouldn't spend time leveling offline characters even if it was possible. I didn't play D2 offline either.

Lol ya bash, thats why public games are just booming right now.

This games beyond saving. you're in denial as well, Bash. Just admit it sucks. You will sleep alot better at night. truth bro.
Seriously though am I the only person around here that cares about the affix pool anymore?

Someone did a lengthy write up about it a couple months ago and the thread was highly rated and capped out, but there was never any acknowledgement.

And then I tried to bring the issue back up, and I don't even think the thread made 2.5 pages.

Is this in issue the community is no longer concerned about?

You're not the only one.

I'll throw my hand up in support of an affix overhaul.

I mean, how is melee supposed to overcome Waller / Jailer / Arcane Enchanted / Desecrator anyway...

But that's off topic I guess. Glad to see the CM's "back".
CMs return from a week of not caring to start trolling players, brilliant customer service.
Diablo 3 truly has it all..

Lol yup. they come back and start posting, but its nothing of importance. Just like making a blog about how players should feel they should screw them selves over with a MF change. heres a thought for your guys.. leave it as is, hell give us a gear swap spec so we can suit up in crappy MF gear before a good kill.

Problem solved. Now go fix real issues in the game please.
Seriously though am I the only person around here that cares about the affix pool anymore?

Someone did a lengthy write up about it a couple months ago and the thread was highly rated and capped out, but there was never any acknowledgement.

And then I tried to bring the issue back up, and I don't even think the thread made 2.5 pages.

Is this in issue the community is no longer concerned about?

You're not the only one.

I mean, how is melee supposed to overcome Waller / Jailer / Arcane Enchanted / Desecrator anyway...

I would like to see more affix types to mix up the cauldron a bit.

It is nice that they are back, is he the only one that is actually allowed to communicate with the community? I really don't see others doing it.
Earlier today, when the CMs were very quiet and everyone was saying they were still on vacation, someone posted "Just got payed last night, lookin to drop 250$ today", and got a locked blue response in one minute.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/6036646852

It's just strange a post like that would get a blue response at all, especially when the whole forum is crying out for one. It appears to be a corporate directive to prioritize the RMAH.

Care to comment on this Bashiok?

Whats funny about this is it was probaly a troll post lol
07/10/2012 03:46 PMPosted by Bashiok
I hate to have to run after only hitting a smattering of questions, but I have to run home to meet the cable guy so I can hopefully once and for all get them to fix my internet.

You ask for some issues to be brought up and you only address some small miscellaneous stuff and "which doctor" while there are serious legitimate issues at hand that is causing the game to degrade every single day.

I guess that doesn't matter if the cable guys shows up at your house. Pretty professional.

Care to comment on why there are such few public games and what you guys perceive the reason behind that being?

ready a sticky once in a while.

That is a technical reason for a "drop" not a reason why consistently it has always been extremely low. Comparatively to Diablo 2 especially, people simply don't play Public games because there is no benefit for joining a Public game or really even playing with others. MF is and how it is averaged is a prime example of discouraging group play. Why on earth would you implement something like that? D2 has always been highly cooperative, yet it is designed inversely to that. Further, the game cannot thrive simply on a Co-operative basis and players must (or feel as if they must) use the AH, and for all intents and purposes that is the single largest problem with D3. The AH (excuse me Auction HOUSES) are cumbersome to search and use with grossly exaggerated prices driven by gold sellers and bots.
Don't call it a comeback!

What would you like a response to?

Anything of substance for a change? I won't direct you to the many links people have already posted of well articulated concerns and issues with the game. There is a point where ignoring them and only posting on fluffy subjects just enrages an already irritated playerbase more.

Whats funny about this is it was probaly a troll post lol

The OP admitted in a different post which was deleted immediately that it was a bait to see if such a post would get a blue response amid the silence.

Cool lets get this thread deleted aswell. Hell hopefully they can just delete Bash from the system to.

You're not the only one.

Aren't you glad I got the CM's to play with us today MVP

One might say I'm quite thankful.

Please though, call me Droth. Being called MVP or Mr. Jade text doesn't bode too well with me. I'm just another player like the rest of you.