The problem is your definition of "News."

General Discussion
So many posts about all this "news" about the problems with Blizzard and D3...

I feel it's important to point out that "news" is the conveying of factual, provable information. Opinion (or editorial) is a writer's opinion or personal perception of a fact.

Fox News, for example, even though it's called "Fox News," is mostly opinion. Roger Ailes, Fox News President, said, in a 1984 book, "The truth is whatever people will believe." This means that this widely-respected "news" organization feels it's perfectly acceptable to bend the truth to meet its needs.

Therein lies the problem - not only with politics in the US but also concerning smaller issues, such as the alleged news about Blizzard and D3's performance: Thousands, if not millions, of people are taking op/ed pieces as statements of fact, when most of them are strictly opinions or conjecture.

Many articles submitted to Forbes' online magazine, for example, are purely opinion and very rarely attribute any alleged fact to actual news sources. Numerous other online sources present information as fact, when it's really just opinion.

Has D3 been frustrating to thousands of players for multiple reasons? Yes.
Is Blizzard being sued? Yes, but name one multi-billion-dollar company that isn't being sued for something.

Those are the only two facts we really know, without a doubt. Everything else is hearsay, speculation, opinion and self-published crap.

The bottom line: Gather your proven facts and make your own decision. If you don't, you're just cattle... following the tail in front of you, and I eat beef for breakfast.

Enjoy your day.
What the hell are your rambling about?

I feel it's important to point out that "news" is the conveying of factual, provable information. Opinion (or editorial) is a writer's opinion or personal perception of a fact.

Fox News, for example, even though it's called "Fox News," is mostly opinion. Roger Ailes, Fox News President, said, in a 1984 book, "The truth is whatever people will believe." This means that this widely-respected "news" organization feels it's perfectly acceptable to bend the truth to meet its needs.

Therein lies the problem - not only with politics in the US but also concerning smaller issues, such as the alleged news about Blizzard and D3's performance: Thousands, if not millions, of people are taking op/ed pieces as statements of fact, when most of them are strictly opinions or conjecture.

Many articles submitted to Forbes' online magazine, for example, are purely opinion and very rarely attribute any alleged fact to actual news sources. Numerous other online sources present information as fact, when it's really just opinion.

Is Blizzard being sued? Yes, but name one multi-billion-dollar company that isn't being sued for something.

Those are the only two facts we really know, without a doubt. Everything else is hearsay, speculation, opinion and self-published crap.

The bottom line: Gather your proven facts and make your own decision. If you don't, you're just cattle... following the tail in front of you, and I eat beef for breakfast.

Enjoy your day.

Sad you're so blind.

If it smells like crap, and tastes like crap. I guess you think it's still beef.

Shame.
07/18/2012 10:28 PMPosted by Osky
so...beef on your sub then?

wow you really are on a roll... I`ve seen this lame !@# line posted by you on a few posts now... When will you realize it`s not even remotely funny ?
So it's safe to assume Cinema blend might be doing the same thing?

Everyone's convinced Blizzard is paying people $5 because it was in some guy's blog.
I stoped when you said fox new and factual in the same sentence.

0/10
Sad you're so blind.

If it smells like crap, and tastes like crap. I guess you think it's still beef.

Shame.

Joke's on you, kid. I'm a journalist.
I stoped when you said fox new and factual in the same sentence.

0/10

They were saying it isn't factual because it's opinionated.

Enjoy your day.

Sad you're so blind.

Shame.

Actually, if it smells, and tastes like crap. You are most likely eating from the wrong bowl.
I think he is talking about the ppl here that make claims and link some dinky web sight with their blog, and claim its a news.

I have no idea how the server is in Korea are. So the claims they made mean nothing to me, I do not trust FOX but I ill take them over the folks in this forum any day, at least the reporters are "reporters" not not just ppl who think they are because they can make a POS blog that no one in the entire world cares about. I do not research the issue though OP because I really do not care to. If Korea was suing me, it would be interesting.

I do not read some "dudes" dinky web sight anyway, why should I trust them. Perhaps get a secure web host first not some anonymous one that is more shady the moon in the earths shadow.
Sad you're so blind.

Shame.

Joke's on you, kid. I'm a journalist.

Joke's on me? Hahhaha! I care that you're a journalist? Show me proof? Oh don't bother. Even if you provide it, and show it, you'll only make yourself look worse than you have.

And being a "journalist" as you "say", does that make your statements more factual? I mean, you base everything on facts?

hahahahahahahhahah that's a load of crap. Journalists, basing their stories on facts. Yes, that was partly true in the days of honor etc, but ...nowadays? RIIIIIIGHTTTTT.

Stick with your day job. You don't know crap here.