The only way to fix everything is to re-roll

General Discussion
I understand, I played fairly too and have almost 300h played, 2x 60lvls. Re-roll would be a pain in the !@# to make another 60 lvl and go through the same quests all over again, what I am saying is that it would actually make me more happy to be re rolled, because at least then I know I am playing a clean game where people are equally advantaged as me.

Right now any new person who plays this game has almost no way of enjoying it, I don't even enjoy it with good gear, I can't enjoy ilvl63 drops any more since they are mostly crap, and people who sell un id gear are mostly exploiters who already checked the stats of that item. Every hacker is in such an advantage that it makes no sense for me to play and enjoy this game. I want to be equal with others, its stupid how people who played this game 50 hours have 3x more gold than me just because they exploit, and ruin the economy. Even more fun when they are not even getting banned.
RE-ROLL would be awesome.
or just ban all botters/hackers every day. that would remove a whole load of trash from the game.

plus do something to stop flipping. regardless wether its in the TOS or w/e its lame and it ruins it for people who are playing for fun and not profit.
I would support a Ladder only type area. I don't have the time to play as much as the people who exploited the game which now inhibits me from progress. I still play but will quit when another game comes out. I would fully support a complete wipe of the servers have blizzard implement game fixes and let everyone restart from scratch.

Can't decide what is worse on theses forums the Blizzard does not wrong group, this game is Perfect group or the WOW idiots group with all their stupid terminology like Toon.

Thanks to the exploiters for ruining a game I waited 10 years for that is worthless after 3 weeks of play. I would also like to tell blizzard that I will not purchase another product from this group you have ruined the style and re-playability of the game and completely ruined the social aspect of the previous version.

Please flame me I feed off the negativity I love the come back from the 11 year old WOW kids I find it amusing.
In a few months the game will be at its prime I reckon. I think (Hope) by that time Blizzard would have fixed all of the exploits and the economy will be back to what it should be.
07/17/2012 04:43 AMPosted by Godzilla2456
In a few months the game will be at its prime I reckon. I think (Hope) by that time Blizzard would have fixed all of the exploits and the economy will be back to what it should be.

I doubt many people will play in months except the exploiters.

Since the last IAS nerf I suspect that players are dropping off at a rate of 10-20% each week from that point on. With how unbalanced the game play is I find it unlikely that the PVP will be successful as Drops on farm runs are pretty useless a result of a hot-fix I am sure. I don't keep track of my Rares but I generally find 30 rares when I do act 1 Inferno runs of the fallen angel start to end of the act. Out of 3 of those runs I will find one item that is of value but does not upgrade my equipment.

And for Build Diversity that is gone.
The problem lays in Blizzard, their lack of interest in forums, and the fact they do not take any of our posts into account means they either gave up, or made their money back through their massive release and decided they do not need to be in a hurry to fix these problems. Money over players has been Blizzards motto with all their new games lately, including crap expansions for WoW. This isn't the same Blizzard who made warcraft, starcraft etc back in the day. They have enough money now, such a shame they are building up bad reputation for themselves and doing virtually nothing about it.
07/17/2012 05:08 AMPosted by wuc
The problem lays in Blizzard, their lack of interest in forums, and the fact they do not take any of our posts into account means they either gave up, or made their money back through their massive release and decided they do not need to be in a hurry to fix these problems. Money over players has been Blizzards motto with all their new games lately, including crap expansions for WoW. This isn't the same Blizzard who made warcraft, starcraft etc back in the day. They have enough money now, such a shame they are building up bad reputation for themselves and doing virtually nothing about it.

I get what you are saying but how could any sane person keep up with the trend of complaints and the speed at winch posts accumulate on "Whats Wrong Posts".

Blizzard take your Mulligan while you can. Did you hear that another 1,000 players just left even the Enchantress can see their Footprints in the sand as they leave.

She even will say "Look do you see those two boys playing Diablo 3 over there?....Um No... Oh they must be Dead!