No scheduled maintenence for 7/17?

General Discussion
I can't find an announcement for it anywhere. Am I wrong?
Nothing on the service status forum.

We get to play all day. Wow, nice lol.
wait until 14 mins before the server shuts down :)
07/16/2012 07:33 PMPosted by Snaetch

nothing to update/change.
everything is working as intended
They aren't going to patch tomorrow... or ever again. The game is so fun and balanced, it needs not any tweaking. Working on expansion now: Diablo III: The Real Real Money AH. New and improved RMAH, with increased transaction fees, lower drop rates to increase price of items, RMAH item cost maxed to $1,000 usd, for every 3 items sold you will receive an email stating your outstanding accomplishment and a printable certificate, level cap raised to 62, and introduction of our new class: Demon Monks!
07/16/2012 07:33 PMPosted by Snaetch
You are wrong for looking, I can tell you that.
Lol to most of these responses :)
Still nothing?
Wait for the 10 min countdown till server shutdown and check the forums for the scheduled maintenance.
07/16/2012 11:30 PMPosted by Oist
Wait for the 10 min countdown till server shutdown and check the forums for the scheduled maintenance.

you mean check twitter, wait 15 minutes to an hour, and then check the forums.
Just calling it now: there will be "scheduled" maintenance tomorrow, given the present situation detailed in other threads.
07/16/2012 07:44 PMPosted by Gifted
They aren't going to patch tomorrow... or ever again. The game is so fun and balanced, it needs not any tweaking. Working on expansion now: Diablo III: The Real Real Money AH. New and improved RMAH, with increased transaction fees, lower drop rates to increase price of items, RMAH item cost maxed to $1,000 usd, for every 3 items sold you will receive an email stating your outstanding accomplishment and a printable certificate, level cap raised to 62, and introduction of our new class: Demon Monks!

The next expansion is the BIG money AH. Cheapest item there is $250.
Just watch this instead. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5SJU56ztBXw
so many tears in this thread
07/16/2012 07:44 PMPosted by Gifted
and introduction of our new class: Demon Monks!

Demon Monks? Thats stupid. Why would they make a new class with the names of two existing classes?

The new class will clearly be a Bobby Goblin. It will have a 100% extra gold find passive...AWESOME RIGHT?

However every 1000g you'll have 1 RMAH$ ninja'd.

It might get fixed in D4