D3 different if there was a monthly fee?

General Discussion
If D3 released with a monthly fee of $5, $10, whatever, would it have been different?

I think there would of been no RMAH which is one major problem. And Blizzard would of have to find a way for you to keep playing every month, which = endgame. I know a lot of you would say that I am not going to pay monthly, but the hype of D2 leading to D3, I sure would of tried it.

Maybe Blizzard thought that making an everlasting game with a monthly fee would compete with themselves. I dunno. So much potential, so much suck. lol.
Nobody?
Don't give them ideas
If D3 had a monthly fee, I probably wouldn't have bought it.
It would have had to have been a true mmo with more and way different content. ARPG really doesn't hold well to a sub model.
Would've, should've, could've... but they didn't! This game has failed on so many levels that I completely lost hope.

Put it this way, it couldn't have been any worse.
Yeah it woulda been different, most of us wouldn't have bought it.

Excluding issues after launch. Sub fee for a Diablo title? Get the heck out.

Yep, I'm with you there.

What I would like to know is, who on earth is buying from the RMAH ?
nowaday pay monthly fee or play epic failure like this game
I would've paid a monthly fee for a similar experience to D2 in a heartbeat.
There is no monthly fee because the RMAH pays for server upkeep.
07/17/2012 03:44 AMPosted by Bertis
I would've paid a monthly fee for a similar experience to D2 in a heartbeat.

I would have too.
07/17/2012 03:46 AMPosted by Mencae
There is no monthly fee because the RMAH pays for server upkeep.

Thats what I am saying. If there was a monthly fee, there would be no RMAH and that would be one problem for this horrid game that never existed.
why take mcdonals and make it kfc?
If the game would've been good enough for a subscription fee, yes I would pay it, but I would cancel my WoW subscription for it.