Mountain Lion: audio stutter, curser jumping

Mac Technical Support
Since upgradingn to Mountain lion, I have seen my cursor jump around the screen randomly at times, and the audio will start to flake out randomly. I'm not sure if this is an incompatibility with Diablo three or simply a matter of mountain lion being unoptimized and again another one of Apple's disastrous software releases.

My hardware is a 2011 iMac with a 3.4 GHz I 7 processor, solid-state hard drive, 2 GB AMD 6970 video card, and 16 gigs of RAM.

Anyone else having this. Also, the stutter under ML seems to be more frequent and more rubber banding. Not sure if that is the OS or Diablos fault.
I am having the same issues with Diablo III after upgrading to OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion: audio dropouts and cursor jumping.

I came onto the forums to see if it was only me.

I have the same hardware as Barrett as well, a fairly top-of-the line i7 iMac, 16 GB with an SSD drive.

Most of the time things work OK, but its fairly annoying. My wife's system next to me that hasn't been upgraded yet is not affected.
Thanks for the feedback. I'll send this up to the team as well.

One question, have you let Spotlight re-index after the upgrade? Most times when you upgrade an OS, Spotlight will re-index the who volume, and performance will degrade during this time.

If you click on Spotlight on the top right of the menu bar, it will tell you if it is indexing.
Thanks for the response, Machkhan.

I checked and Spotlight has finished its reindexing.

I have checked 2 or 3 times to see if there were any loads on my system when it happened using XRG, but all was quiet.

Also, the audio dropouts are significantly reduced when I switch to 128 sound channels, (really bad at 16 channels), but the cursor jumping remains.

The problem was still happening as of last night -- if I see that the problem goes away, I will let you know.
I have some problems to, i cant open the game anymore :( when i try, nothing happens at all. any ideas? i really wanna play
I changed the resolution in Diablo to the same as my native resolution. It improves the mouse jumping a bit, but it still jumps when audio is playing.
I updated the Razer Drivers first, the problem persists.
I uninstalled the Razer Drivers, the problem persist.

I can reproduce it 100% of the time: just use a Razer Deathadder mouse and keep any non-shift key pressed (X, A or B for example) while moving the mouse. The stuttering appears.

(I just noticed this issue, this other one refers to the same problem: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/6398669953?page=1#8 )
I updated the Razer Drivers first, the problem persists.
I uninstalled the Razer Drivers, the problem persist.

I can reproduce it 100% of the time: just use a Razer Deathadder mouse and keep any non-shift key pressed (X, A or B for example) while moving the mouse. The stuttering appears.

(I just noticed this issue, this other one refers to the same problem: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/6398669953?page=1#8 )

If you can, change your polling down to 125Hz. That reduced the ADHD mouse problem a LOT for me with my Mamba 2012. (I had to do mine under Windows since the Mac drivers royally suck). I still get the occasional moment of idiocy with the cursor which invariably leads to me running into a mob instead of away and dying, but it is better.
Like I reported on the other thread, switching to "Fullscreen Windowed" completely solves the issue. :)