Rate the profile above you

Aus/NZ General Discussion
Prev 1 3 4 5 12 Next
watch some youtube...plenty of material around ww barbs
Crazy gear mate!! Ring 2 is the only semi-weak piece imo. Unless of course its for MF
yeah im still looking for another ring and recently sold my weapons
dh is work in progress...
08/13/2012 06:01 AMPosted by Mattitude
Crazy gear mate!! Ring 2 is the only semi-weak piece imo. Unless of course its for MF

5/10 - Need to work on your rings/neck/mojo - If you pick up some CC/AS/CD you'll see a huge jump in your dps :)
^^ Mattitude.

Your a mix bag :)

Bobby's a Hybrid, looks like you wait for fetish army cooldown, spam zombie charger and kite with splinter. Cycle Harvest ring is pretty good. Looking at your gear, you seem to confuse where you want to take him, you have a little bit of this and a little bit of that.

Broad on the other hand is a WW barb. You should get a better amulet for cc there cause thats one of the highest cc gear in that slot. I see him having problem with health generation, since amour is low, AE is low and loh is low. You look like you whirlwind and run away and heal with run like the wind.

I can see both char struggling with act 2 and act 3 will be tough.

^^ Howsey
Beaten by you :(

I thought I play too much, looks like your more hardcore :)

Well done on your lvl 60 hardcore.

Howsey in normal is pretty good. Nice MF %. Looks like you walk->SH->MC->acid cloud and ZC. Voodoo for elites. Nice thought out built.
^^ Howsey
Beaten by you :(

I thought I play too much, looks like your more hardcore :)

Well done on your lvl 60 hardcore.

Howsey in normal is pretty good. Nice MF %. Looks like you walk->SH->MC->acid cloud and ZC. Voodoo for elites. Nice thought out built.

Woah step back! Sif I play too much >.> Only after work! Your DH is pretty nice, is it worth the little extra vitality? Thought about just dropping the vit? Without around 300AR i didn't find a difference on the DH.

Your WD needs some work, mainly picking up some mana regen items to make it playable.

I play after work anytime between 6.30 - 10ish. Hit me up if you wanna farm some time.
^^ Howsey.

My WD is done and dusted (first char), got tired of it and sold most of his gears or transfer to wiz. I thought I try out the tank built, was fun for awhile tanking ghom and doing 10dps >.< while all my team mate died :)

Was farming act2 with my DH last night, got tired of act 3. Dont need much AR since mobs are slower. i swap out 2 gears for act 3 to bring me to 300+ar and 31k health but lose out 35mf.

Yeh sure I'll hit you up somtimes since 1.04 is gonna be easy for co-up I hope.
nice DPS for your DH in all that MF gear :)

very different build you have going for your WD, how does that work for you?
@skitzflik - nice critical hit points there on your DH - still hunting for the gear to push mine up.
^ better than mine.
LOL - far too rich for my blood skitz! ;)

I just removed VQ from my WD too! Trying a more 'sedate' act 4 hell approach he he. Really had enough of watching the cooldowns like a hawk 4 the past 10 levels man. Though it was a steamroll with zombie charger, especially bears. I used Fetish Army, BBV+20% dmg, plague dogs/big shtinker & either firebombs or rain of toads on lclick, though I've really fallen in love with truly free/infinite toads now :). 130% dmg is nothing to sneeze at with a big 2-hand whopper!

Worked out Mrs & I have put in around 2hrs per day since launch on this e-crack game. How TF do you guys get such uber leet Inferno gears (without real cash presumably) is beyond me/us...*sigh*
Looks good. Im assuming all mf? No ah purchase? I'm doing the same. No purchases, either found or given by friends.
^ Me Jelly =)
^^ pretty good for non AH gear. I would say 7/10 cause it's all diy or with help of friends.
@ REgicold
Gear coudl do with alot of improvements everywhere. very cheap to ugprade.
LAWL wrate my profile hhehehe *burp
@qonvict

nice tankage on the wiz...get more crit dmg for dps i guess but very good already!
@KataLyzT

I could never dream of this kind of itemization or DPS! good job!
Ill buff my DPS via,intel upgrade,best wiz au here brah,i brought some new gear you all will drool over :)
@No1Elec

decent wizard. only lil let down is the off hand. ive got a few spares which could be useful if your interested