Nice to hear from ya

General Discussion
Prev 1 3 4 5 18 Next
08/01/2012 06:20 PMPosted by Onetwo
P.S. I vote that Vaeflare's cat > Crithto's dog!

You may also find it amusing that IRL I also have a cat. Specifically: a cat that I also bring to the office with me quite often. She walks on a leash, plays fetch, enjoys tricks, etc. and I like to joke that she’s the Blizzard community cat. So when I read this, I was momentarily confused if you meant her or me. ;)

(As a bit of an aside: I had this avatar long before I adopted her.)
Great to see the community team on the forums again. And forum moderation finally. :)

Welcome back guys. <3

I usually farm act1 on my Monk. Usually starting at the stranger quest or whatever. The tight areas makes for quicker farming for melee. I really outgear this act, so I've been pushing act2 into farm status lately when I get a a bit bored.
08/01/2012 06:42 PMPosted by padako
I played a wiz up to lvl 60 and then started a barb last night. when my barb swung his axe into that first zombie it was a truly satisfying feeling. he made a huge "whack" noise with resulted in an explosion of blood. awesome. switching classes is definitely fun. that being said, I don't want to get involved in any argument ... he's entitled to his opinion.
Fair enough. It just felt like he was trolling more than sharing an opinion. An opinion that is only shared to cut someone down is kinda lame. Why play games if you are not doing them for fun???
08/01/2012 06:43 PMPosted by Vaeflare

You may also find it amusing that IRL I also have a cat. Specifically: a cat that I also bring to the office with me quite often. She walks on a leash, plays fetch, enjoys tricks, etc. and I like to joke that she’s the Blizzard community cat. So when I read this, I was momentarily confused if you meant her or me. ;)

Is your cat not afraid of riding in the car? Mine can't handle it :(

I'm a dog person but you're avatar is definitely better than the dog .. just more menacing. your cat IRL sounds pretty awesome.
08/01/2012 06:45 PMPosted by Britain
Is your cat not afraid of riding in the car? Mine can't handle it :(

What happens if you forcefully bring yr cat in the car?

I can vouch for this.

But it's disconcerting when we're in meetings and Vaeflare has a lap cat to stroke. Mascot or stereotypical villainy? You decide.

I must say that is freaking awesome. My cat would never stand for being on a leash, but he plays a lot too. We wrestle around and play a form of fetch. The most fun though is playing tag. We play both inside and outside, and a lot of my neighbors seem to get a kick out of a grown man playing tag with his cat outside. At least I get a workout and doing it :D
Good to see the blues again.

Deceive? He said healthy amount not healthy quality.

Healthy in essence would mean a decent upgrade. And it is to deceive cause it makes you believe there is more loot when I'd rather have better quality. Listen I'll give you 2 white items for a rare. kthnx

Healthy is simply an adjective. In and of itself means nothing without the term it is describing. In this case he described the amount of loot he was getting and not once mentioned quality. Thus to infer that he meant quality is reaching. And in fact there is more loot as they...well...doubled it. The fact that a majority of that loot is horrible doesnt mean the fact that there is more loot is deceitful.
08/01/2012 06:50 PMPosted by Mailman
Good to see the blues again.

Agree
Im surprised a cat doesn't get freaked out by that. Thats pretty neat.
I can vouch for this.

But it's disconcerting when we're in meetings and Vaeflare has a lap cat to stroke. Mascot or stereotypical villainy? You decide.
Or just a sign of being awesome 0.o