HardCore Australia: Update

Aus/NZ General Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 4 42 Next
Anyone want/need 4 prop plans? Clogging up my space. Useful for getting acheivement.
08/19/2012 06:16 PMPosted by TDA101
Anyone want/need 4 prop plans? Clogging up my space. Useful for getting acheivement.

I'll take 'em thanks! Will be on around 8pm Melbourne
Add me if you like am in Aus NSW coast and started my HC char a few weeks ago
Hey guys, my hard drive exploded. I'm going to try and get back on soon.
Hey add me Klanks#1340

Check my profile to see my dead heroes lol.

Got a 55 Barb going strong though :)
Feel free to add me,
Xtremelogic #1142

Got a barb - 38
and a monk - 32 going strong atm :)
Is anyone seriously rolling a DH In HC?
I'm picking up some decent 20-40 levelling gear but cheaply AHing them (mostly).
e.g. today -
L30 2h bow.
58.8 dps
15-69 base dmg
1.40 APS
+6-14 Arcane Dmg
+124 Dexterity
+37 Vitality
Monster kills +15 Exp
Socket

Giving to my Scoundrel in the mean time but if anyone wants/needs it, shout out.
I have a 19 demon hunter in hc iam leveling with Malice, that bow sounds pretty good if you dont mind giving it up
All yours, give a shout out if you want a hand levelling the DH to 30 to make use of it.
Might be able to hand down some +dex and +exp gear from my Monk but these will be a loan (death notwithstanding).
Lost 56 Barb yesterday arvo, logged in using "resume game" in act 2 doing the blood quests, looked up from my bowl of weetbix and was dead. Spider champs at the checkpoint, bummer!

Still got a 40+ WD though, which works out well considering the pet changes, should be fun!
Right, so I rolled the dice and played HC on patch day.
Still only at act II NM but got my WD from L40-45 from Road to Alcranus to Kulle's archives without sweating. Well, OK, there was one in the oasis with a desecrator shielder that got me to less than 50%. Only time I lost my dogs and Garg was the construct guarding Kulle's body/blood?

Got Monk back level (to 41) with the other 3. Had a few close calls but more due to experiments with skill combos.

Picked up one legendary for the monk and it rolled usable if I changed skill - made me switch to WoTHF primary attack to match the 5% dmg increase bonus.
08/21/2012 02:20 AMPosted by smurfynz
Is anyone seriously rolling a DH In HC?

Yes, why not - wanting to get all clases to 60 on hc and then as far as it goes.
But bad lag patches [intermittently several minutes well over 1,200] since v1.04 have forced me to stay away from hc for now.
Yeah, I couldn't see any in the profiles of the responders to this thread so posed the question.

Reaper78 has the bow.

After posting that I decided to roll one today - deleted my extra SC monk to free up a slot.
Damm it, I have been loosing chrs left right and centre since this patch, anyone else getting odd lag spikes?
Hey man, I have noticed you seem to be chewing through them. Will see if I can give you some tank protection over the weekend (assuming tonights unscheduled "fix" isn't to address these sort of issues).
Not keen to play HC until the lag and rubber banding that cropped up after 1.04 is addressed.
Hopefully they will sort it tonight.
Not keen to play HC until the lag and rubber banding that cropped up after 1.04 is addressed.Hopefully they will sort it tonight.

Protip: wait at least for 3 days after the last (un)scheduled maintenance (and even then first check the hardcore forum for "suspicious" posts.
NB: I'll use the potential playable ontime in the next few days for paragon leveling my sc dh.
08/23/2012 02:40 AMPosted by sjwt
Damm it, I have been loosing chrs left right and centre since this patch, anyone else getting odd lag spikes?

Ah man that sux, sorry to hear! Almost lost my next main too, had a network disconnect but somehow survived. Was in the middle of a fight too! Maybe the venom hydra finished them ;)
Anyone up/back to act 1 yet? Need a few more pieces then will head on to act 2. OHHHSHII.

Check out my new shield!
Check out my new shield!

1501 Armour!