BLUES ARE BACK!!!

General Discussion
^

Was so surprised when I saw that the latest Blue Post isn't about the Annual Pass anymore. No new info on D3 though, but at least they're posting now =D.
Welcome back guys
only to lock off-topic threads and critique poetry, dont expect actual responses to actual problems
Wish they would reply to our suggestions for D3 to tell us they are listening.
I am skeptical, I think they'll gone before the hour's up.
08/01/2012 05:30 PMPosted by Greyhawke
Yah great! Now they are saying nothing with words again instead of silence. Too Cool!!!!

Give it time? Maybe 1.04 Dev Blog will come out this week?
08/01/2012 05:34 PMPosted by Snorktop
only to lock off-topic threads and critique poetry, dont expect actual responses to actual problems

Whatever, I know how you all feel, but DON'T FLAME THEM. Just be nice for a minute, let's see what happens. :)

=D

And then they're like "we cancelled 1.04"
08/01/2012 05:31 PMPosted by Wazzalisk
Yah great! Now they are saying nothing with words again instead of silence. Too Cool!!!!

Give it time? Maybe 1.04 Dev Blog will come out this week?

Hey, these are people like you and me. They have no control or impact on the decisions of devs and management. If they want to make a few light posts, bravo to them. It is better than nothing. At least they are not insulting us with arrogant drivel.

They are not responsible for this mess. What we can hope for is that they relay a few of the more constructive posts to the powers that be and that the powers that be can comprehend. listen and act.

Being a CM for this game has to be one of the crappiest jobs ever. I applaud them for attempting to communicate with us about anything.

It doesn't change the game but it does show that they are doing what they are paid to do, communicate.
08/01/2012 05:30 PMPosted by oWerewolf
Wish they would reply to our suggestions for D3 to tell us they are listening.

They did.... says the letter from Mike.
08/01/2012 05:37 PMPosted by Wazzalisk

Whatever, I know how you all feel, but DON'T FLAME THEM. Just be nice for a minute, let's see what happens. :)

=D

And then they're like "we cancelled 1.04"

Hahahah
Hey, these are people like you and me. They have no control or impact on the decisions of devs and management. If they want to make a few light posts, bravo to them. It is better than nothing. At least they are not insulting us with arrogant drivel.

They are not responsible for this mess. What we can hope for is that they relay a few of the more constructive posts to the powers that be and that the powers that be can comprehend. listen and act.

Being a CM for this game has to be one of the crappiest jobs ever. I applaud them for attempting to communicate with us about anything.

It doesn't change the game but it does show that they are doing what they are paid to do, communicate.

+1
Welcome back guys. Good to hear ya around again.
Hello! Please don't post thread titles in all caps.

P.S. <3