Barbnamedsue

Hardcore
After a long fight with Belial Barbnamedsue decided He wanted to visit his hometown near the Arreat summit. Things have changed since He left his home so long ago and he decided to take a rest at the Bastin's keep stronghold.
Looks like trouble followed him; the stronghold was under attack a few hours after he arrived.

After calling for reinforcements by lighting the beacons, - which has gone by unnoticed - Barbnamedsue was asked to raise the catapults.

Sue lost some defence after he switched his gear, his axe was twice as sharp as his previous sword, but he was open to more hits. Killing forces twice as fast as he used to, all seemed fine, and Barbnamedsue developed a strange feeling for his new axe.

All was fine until after raising two catapults. The job seemed almost done, He was looking forward to go back to the keep.
All of the sudden a huge monster appeared, followed by a horde of minions all capable of knocking back Barbnamedsue with one single hit and creating an arcane beam. Barbnamedsue was no stranger to this type of arcane, but he was exhausted from his Wrath of the Berserker, his Ignore Pain and his Leap.
As he bled out to these foul spawn of hell, He cried out in pain, while gathering the energy to perform his actions again. Incapable of recovering from these wounds, our hero fell to the demon spawn.

R.I.P Barbnamedsue lvl 57 baba pappa
or you could type 'i just died'.
someone misses world of warcraft role playing servers
I clicked on this thread hoping to read some clever lyrics. I was sadly disappointed. J. Cash would NOT be amused.

At least you could have ended it with..." 'cause life ain't easy for a barb named Sue."
Sounds like a more heroic death than my lvl 54 barb.
RIP Barbnamedsue
Better luck with axes next life.
Alright, after I died I felt like writing an epic story about it, I'm no writer but still I tried, and I know its bad.

I clicked on this thread hoping to read some clever lyrics. I was sadly disappointed. J. Cash would NOT be amused.

At least you could have ended it with..." 'cause life ain't easy for a barb named Sue."

How could I forget?
And if I ever gonna reincarnate, I think I'm gonna name myself
Bill or George anything but Sue I still hate that name

08/03/2012 05:47 AMPosted by Frusciante
someone misses world of warcraft role playing servers

I really hate wow. I've played it for 2 days untill I gave up on it.. I've played some REAL roleplaying games like muds( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MUD ) but that is completely text based. DnD style.

Anyhow, I knew the story needed to be told. I'm gonna reincarnate into a Witch Doc.
Story was good enough. Good luck.
... the mud & the blood & the ... liquid rainbow ????