Diablo 3 Some want it to die but...

General Discussion
I have read a lot of bad comments about diablo 3. Some people is obvious that they want the game to fail. Personally i find this game really motivating. What motivates me is:
1. The game is hard. It is not for children.
2. The game just started. The PvP is coming soon.
3. The game is simple in terms of control and movements.
4. It makes you think a lot.
5. Has an other point of view. One can make money from AH but first you have to pass inferno.
6.The game starts after you reach level 60.

I don't have problem with all complains about the game but please don't try to make the game fail cause it takes some people from wow. We don't care if wow number are falling too. In fact did you ever consider how many people playing diablo3 prefer single player and do not go puplic? Why you try make game to fail? D3 is not D2, it has a different point of view and some people like it. I personally prefer all children go back and play easier games but do not complain if you just stuck in inferno. Instead try to pass from it.

D3 continuously sells every day. So, D3 will some time have the people that like it after all that they don't stop playing. I don't care if those players are 1m or 2m but i want to see good players in game that enjoy it.
nm everything you typed is dumb
I was going to respond to something... but I'd rather be fishing.
$5?
Well, I have a long list of friends, and now only 5-6 active at a time. I was hoping to make some money while having fun. Well, so far not having fun, and only the botters made good money to justify the time spent. I'm not saying this is a horrible game, but I'm done waiting for over 10 years and spending $100 on collector's edition. I do not plan to buy expansion at this rate. I should've botted like all the other smart ones. If I'm not having fun, at least I could've made thousands of dollars to compensate the poorly designed storyline. Oh well, not like Blizzard's going to miss me. They already made lots of money from suckers like me.
5. Has an other point of view. One can make money from AH but first you have to pass inferno.

lol. This game is easy. Unless you yourself are a child... Which makes point 1 and 4 invalid and the RMAH has slowed to an almost standstill. I don't know what the hell game you have been playing bro.

MWUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Ok now that I got a nice laugh after playing the forum, I can go to bed.
WARNING LOL reordering Op's points makes his points even more laughable

2. It makes you think a lot.
3 The game is simple in terms of control and movements.

This just makes it tooo easy XD

4.The game starts after you reach level 60.
5.The game just started. The PvP is coming soon.

LMFAO the game starts twice !!!!!!
Beat the game and how you feel about the game will change completely. There is crap to do after beating the game, but farm for crap loot all day, everyday. Zzzz
The responses so far in this thread are extremely disappointing.