5PM PST and no WD preview

General Discussion
1 2 3 6 Next
Always last to be considered for anything.

Just tell us how you really feel about the class, blizz.
We usually pick times to try and accommodate our global audience as much as possible. I promise you that your article isn't last because witch doctors were the furthest from our mind. It's not as though the articles are being released in the order in which they were written, either. We have a fairly complex editing and publishing schedule for the front pages of our websites, particularly when factoring in all of the languages we publish information in. And we do have to take into account what content is going up for WoW and SCII as well.

Community management. Serious bitniss.

Be patient. It's very close now. <3
We usually pick times to try and accommodate our global audience as much as possible. I promise you that your article isn't last because witch doctors were the furthest from our mind. It's not as though the articles are being released in the order in which they were written, either. We have a fairly complex editing and publishing schedule for the front pages of our websites, particularly when factoring in all of the languages we publish information in. And we do have to take into account what content is going up for WoW and SCII as well.

Community management. Serious bitniss.

Be patient. It's very close now. <3

Well, if it's got that much editing, there better be some fat changes goin on!
is the leaked version right on the changes?
It's really hard to spell Mojo in german.
08/16/2012 05:15 PMPosted by kawika
It's really hard to spell Mojo in german.

lololol
08/16/2012 05:14 PMPosted by Apoth
I bet you 100 beers that it won't be up before I'm drunk!

i'll raise you 40 beers and 7 shots of tequila!
America comes before any other country, screw the world!
One class had to be last, it could have barbarians, but it was witch doctors.
OK fine the ARTICLE isn't last because WDs are furthest from your mind. But WD are furthest from your mind.
As a witch doctor, I really want to see something worthwhile besides bears.

I really want the witch doctor blog to be awesome.
Which doctors? Oh... those... Abandoned them long time ago.

Hope they will be more appealing now. I actually love the animations and overall look of the class, it seems blizz has a special place in its heart for this class. It's a damn shame they are underused and underpowered as they are now.

I WANT TO PLAY WD AGAIN BLIZZ... don't let me down.
I recently switch to WD. Can't wait to see what will happen.
I expect WD may have had the most extensive changes(or maybe I just hope) and perhaps the article is a bit longer than the others. WD needed the most work and the WD players are miffed, makes sense they might take more time on it.
08/16/2012 05:16 PMPosted by ReevoEvo
America comes before any other country, screw the world!

USA USA USA USA USA!!!!!!!!
08/16/2012 05:24 PMPosted by FederalLacky
I expect WD may have had the most extensive changes(or maybe I just hope) and perhaps the article is a bit longer than the others. WD needed the most work and the WD players are miffed, makes sense they might take more time on it.

Maybe so. After waiting on the underwhelming monk preview, I'm not so sure that theory will hold.

Barbs had a lot of good things to talk about and they were like the first class to be posted