5PM PST and no WD preview

General Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 4 6 Next
08/16/2012 05:49 PMPosted by Aldhogg
I'm just scared how they are going to handle WD, no company has really proven to adjust pet jobs well.

hunters on WoW were okay I guess. Not exactly a pet class though. Although their pets continued to be useful and viable in many situations
its friggen redic that wd is last, we been waiting since 1 week after release for someone to fix our class. ours should be first ffs.

also !@#$ pet builds, buff spirit spells.
Everything except VQ build is sht, so yea probably.

If you're gonna troll, at least be something a little bit more than absolutely clueless please. TY.
Get a clue guys. They obviously are going to buff WD massively. I knew WD were going to be last.... but I have this strange conspiracy theory that this CM nerf of wizards would make people switch to WD as it is the most underused class.
08/16/2012 05:31 PMPosted by BenRichardSO
Buff Pets or shut down servers.

+1!!!! and plz release these at 8 I have to go out tonight.
I wait with baited breath, this is so long overdue.
08/16/2012 05:50 PMPosted by Nexusflame
You're missing the entire point of this thread.

I think you completely missed the point of my first post.. i was addressing a specific comment someone made not what was going on in general. If you don't want to follow the conversation that was initiated then comment on someone else's post that's more about what you want to talk about mkay?

Nah, I didn't miss anything. The original comment you quoted was just a paraphrase of my original post. So yes, you were indeed in conflict with the purpose of this entire thread: to expose the fact that WD are always, and have been since day 1, last to the table for anything.
08/16/2012 05:24 PMPosted by Davoc
If WDs don't get buffed I'm going to flip some tables.

lolz
+1!!!! and plz release these at 8 I have to go out tonight.

Well now you're just asking for WAY too much, bro.
08/16/2012 05:22 PMPosted by richemont
So.. the WD preview needs to be delivered at a more 'worldly time' for what reason? Not enough Americans playing the class?

Hey, I'm an American and I live in the US. Hawaii IS a state and being 6 hours behind the east coast is cuz the world isn't flat. It's only 3pm here right now. Zar can take all night long to post that WD preview, I'll wait for him~. He's writes such cute typos. <3
T - 5 mins. What is Blizz gonna do?? Will zombie dogs be able to take on Diablo??? stay tuned
http://gifs.gifbin.com/2074yu4sw2.gif

08/16/2012 05:50 PMPosted by richemont
I'm just scared how they are going to handle WD, no company has really proven to adjust pet jobs well.

hunters on WoW were okay I guess. Not exactly a pet class though. Although their pets continued to be useful and viable in many situations

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-e6PoroFnbSg/T7BEITALNTI/AAAAAAAAAlA/ccR7s4Go1Ao/s1600/jackie-chan-meme.jpg
08/16/2012 05:57 PMPosted by Aldhogg
http://gifs.gifbin.com/2074yu4sw2.gif

this.
6PM PST and no WD preview