Prev 1 3 4 5 6 Next
My patience, it's being tested.
08/16/2012 06:00 PMPosted by Garath
6PM PST and no WD preview

It went live right at 6:00 p.m. PDT. :P

Link: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/6923459/
Just keep swimming.
THANK GOD
Looks like the leak was correct... not totally excited about that, but I guess we'll see how it works out.
Oh i cant wait see what they come up with. this patch will pretty much tell me if i keep playing or going. and the biggest one is how good they buff wd since i am already a summoner build on hardcore
Someone had to be last. Deal with it.
We usually pick times to try and accommodate our global audience as much as possible. I promise you that your article isn't last because witch doctors were the furthest from our mind. It's not as though the articles are being released in the order in which they were written, either. We have a fairly complex editing and publishing schedule for the front pages of our websites, particularly when factoring in all of the languages we publish information in. And we do have to take into account what content is going up for WoW and SCII as well.

Community management. Serious bitniss.

Be patient. It's very close now. <3

Can't wait to see how you guys are "straight buffing" the damage on every unpopular skilll.
08/16/2012 06:11 PMPosted by Rasix
Someone had to be last. Deal with it.

Considering WD have been underpowered since day 1, as a well known fact, it's been a long time coming.

This would be the equivalent of them making your DH's ranged skills useless. WD is a pet class and theyve never been viable. That's a pretty major problem, guy
Always last to be considered for anything.

Just tell us how you really feel about the class, blizz.

wow why u wine about nothing ? mayb u should make thread bout sumthing important but no u make QQ thread , I dunno even why blue would even reply to this wine
Always last to be considered for anything.

Just tell us how you really feel about the class, blizz.

wow why u wine about nothing ? mayb u should make thread bout sumthing important but no u make QQ thread , I dunno even why blue would even reply to this wine

Here's a protip: go to school and learn how to spell
08/16/2012 06:02 PMPosted by Lylirra

Well played.

You released Wizard yesterday at same time so I was suprised when at first I checked the link it was still blue. Lo and behold after my post it is a link!
08/16/2012 06:15 PMPosted by Nexusflame
WD is a pet class and theyve never been viable.

I've seen plenty of people clearing inferno with WD's. Btw.. they're not just a pet class and nothing else. That would be like saying wizards and DH's are specifically ranged classes.. but yet you see plenty of tanking wiz/dh's out there. Oh.. and throwing barbs.. viable as well (even though extremely rare). Just because you play a class a certain way doesn't mean that EVERYONE plays it that way or it was MEANT to be played your way and nobody else's.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3vGigXYlXg

Note Jay Wilson's first statement, scrub. stop trolling the thread
You guys really missed the whole point about mana and witch doctors, which is why VQ was so highly sought after.

Right now, mana is a chore to manage, it's not a fun or limiting mechanic, it's dull. The slight buff to base is nice, and will help, but the bottom line is I'm still probably going to be FORCED to use a ceremonial knife main hand simply because it's the only thing with mana regeneration on them. As it stands when I was playing one, I HAD to have any slot with +mana regen having it, and this was with a VQ build anyway.

A large part of this problem actually stems from their primary. As far as I've seen playing other classes, the WD is the only one that actually uses a resource to attack, no matter what attack it is. While some classes have primaries that may actually build up their resource, the WD primaries always consume it, some in as high of a quantity as a secondary anyway! Why was none of that looked at as for why the class was having mana issues?

Mana management is a healer thing in games, not a dps thing. A dps shouldn't just nuke freely, but with a lot of builds and the way the game is set up, if you can't nuke steadily over the course of let's say 20 straight seconds, you're toast. Not sure this change helps this situation all that much, and it certainly doesn't free up a weapon, for example. Knowing that it's going to be ridiculously more expensive to get a ceremonial knife simply because I don't have the freedom to wield any weapon I want because the class NEEDS +mana regeneration on any slot capable of it kind of stinks.
quote="63517041235"]quote="63509542499"6PM PST and no WD preview/quote

Link: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/6923459/[/quote

I was able to continue being patient.

Here's a protip: go to school and learn how to spell

mayb u shuld not b thinkin u pro .

cuz

1. protip isnt a word
2. After using : go should use capital letter G
3. I know how 2 spel but u shouldve put a . After spell which would be a fullstop for ur sentence.