1.0.4 Auction House Updates

Blizzard Archive
Prev 1 19 20 21 43 Next
08/20/2012 07:43 AMPosted by DarkSider
Also allowing to sort by time left it's a bad idea imho. In order to get the best deals you have to be one of the first to see new listed items. Instead playing the game i now have to keep spamming the AH and sort by time left every minute so i buy everything when it's 1 day 12 hours left .. and it will be tens/hundreads doing the same or they have to pay a fortune for the crappy leftover gear. Not to mention those interested in reselling.

+1
now THAT is what i call a patch update.

finally i can cry tears of joy :D
Me gusta /me gusta face
1.04 just saved diablo omg great job team blizzard
Will we be able to compare life, damage, and protection with the AH gears and our current gears? That will save us a lot of gold.
Definitely welcoming changes to the AH.

I would also like to see the ability to how which particle effect does a weapon have. As visual or written description. Maybe even able to search particular particle effect.

For example, Fire damage weapon with life on hit might not have the flaming particle effect on it. Might have the dripping blood effect.

I am sure some items buyers do want the option to know how would the item look when equipped.

Thank you Blizzard.
Stat increases which come from slotted gems will no longer be factored in when searching for equipment. Instead, your search criteria will only take into account the base stat values for an item.

Armor, DPS, Buyout, and Time Left columns are now sortable columns in the Search tab.

Players can now cancel their auctions at any point so long they do not have any active bids on them (it will still take five minutes for a listed auction to become searchable, however).

WIN!
Well that does it for me. They now spend more time "fixing" the auction house than the game. I am done. Bye bye.

And btw Jay Wilson QQ- the real creator of Diablo said D3 sucks.
How about adding a feature that shows what the average price an item is going for... Similar to when you are buying gems. I'm tired of seeing gear going for 100,000,000 gold or even more. In my opinion not any single item is worth that much. And for the Real Money Auction House, do the same thing with the average pricing... How can anyone possibly afford to spend $250.00 for a single item? No one should be able to make a living off of selling items on a video game. Make the game playable not profitable.
blizzard is wasting their time on fixing AH .... kekkeek ,,, to late now dude , when GW2 come out , i can guarantee 99% of d3 players will completely quit diablo
08/20/2012 01:43 PMPosted by doccocaubai
blizzard is wasting their time on fixing AH .... kekkeek ,,, to late now dude , when GW2 come out , i can guarantee 99% of d3 players will completely quit diablo

its not just ah sheesh.
08/20/2012 06:56 AMPosted by Lylirra
We're upping the allowed number of "Preferred Stats" per search from 3 to 6

about time! Still dont understand why this wasnt included from the start

Stat increases which come from slotted gems will no longer be factored in when searching for equipment. Instead, your search criteria will only take into account the base stat values for an item.

Thank you
Everything that's coming out in this 1.04 patch should have been in the game at launch. Shame on you people for acting like this is some great change that you're bringing about rather than apologizing for what you released and admitting that this is a rectification of your horrible mistake.
We're upping the allowed number of "Preferred Stats" per search from 3 to 6

Best improvment since launch. Now I dont have to spend hours scanning the AH and I can get back to actually playing the game.
08/20/2012 01:47 PMPosted by haxity
Everything that's coming out in this 1.04 patch should have been in the game at launch. Shame on you people for acting like this is some great change that you're bringing about rather than apologizing for what you released and admitting that this is a rectification of your horrible mistake.

You just saved me a few minutes by stating exactly what I intended. Under any other circumstance I'd welcome and thank a change like this, but this game has a real money auction house. The fact all of this was missing at launch just makes me facepalm even harder at this game.
I just want to add something. blizz could you add any description or image for the sold item/s when we hover the mouse to that sold item/s. So we know what item we sold.
Very minor thing, but I hope we'll be able to TAB through all the AH fields with this patch. It drives me crazy that you can for min/max level fields currently, but not for the Stat fields.
Havent played in a while but looking forward to the 1.0.4 patch.

Is it still so that you can see every crappy acievement from your friends in-game, but if one of your items has been sold on the auction house you have no clue unless you exit, lose all the nephalem valor and have a look?
i like this