Party buff icons missing since patch?

General Discussion
I noticed last night in a party of 4, I could no longer see my battle shout icon (or any buffs) next to my party members portraits.

Can anyone else confirm this? I am not able to get on atm.
Confirmed with monk mantras.
Confirmed with barb warcry.
Thanks guys.

PLEASE FIX THIS!

EDIT: guess I will just report it now that its confirmed.
We're already investigating this as a possible bug, but thank you for your reports. :)

In the future, please be sure to post in the Bug Report forum about any issues you may experience while playing so that our QA representatives can look into them. Unfortunately, if you post in other forums, your report may be missed.
We're already investigating this as a possible bug, but thank you for your reports. :)

In the future, please be sure to post in the Bug Report forum about any issues you may experience while playing so that our QA representatives can look into them. Unfortunately, if you post in other forums, your report may be missed.

A computer program could do your job... probably without so much passive aggressive frustration to boot.

hush barb. Stop being bitter than school is almost here. Grade 10 awaits, Billy.

A computer program could do your job... probably without so much passive aggressive frustration to boot.

Ease up on the attitude, turbo. She was simply giving instructions on the best way to get these reports seen. I saw no passive aggressiveness there. Would you like more smilies and exclamation marks?

I wish you would just leave the forums. You are a like a bad cancer, and rarely ever provide anything useful to any of the conversations. It would be different if you would be at least somewhat constructive, but alas, you are probably one of those people that go into restaurants and !@#$% to get free food.

GL with life buddy.
08/22/2012 10:11 AMPosted by Zephyr

What? Nah. I think you just misunderstood me.

Our Bug Report forum is staffed by QA, and they routinely review posts made in that forum for new and emergent issues. They'll document the information and then investigate, and if a bug is confirmed, they'll pass it on to our developers to resolve. Our QA representatives only staff the Bug Report forum, though, so it's really your best option -- if you've encountered a possible bug in the game -- to post in that location. While my fellow Community Managers and I will redirect posts to that forum whenever possible, there's still a chance that if you post somewhere else, your report may be missed.
I also just reported this bug, it seems to flash next away next to my party members/ mystic ally but isnt fully visable, its rather annoying. i apologise for reporting the bug although its already been reported, was trying to upload a screenshot (which was a fail because photobucket sucks)...
@Lylirra

a very happy unbirthday to you?

couldnt resist the comment but you locked that hate the hatter thread and couldnt post it there >.<
:-P
08/22/2012 10:20 AMPosted by Lylirra

What? Nah. I think you just misunderstood me.

Our Bug Report forum is staffed by QA, and they routinely review posts made in that forum for new and emergent issues. They'll document the information and then investigate, and if a bug is confirmed, they'll pass it on to our developers to resolve. Our QA representatives only staff the Bug Report forum, though, so it's really your best option -- if you've encountered a possible bug in the game -- to post in that location. While my fellow Community Managers and I will redirect posts to that forum whenever possible, there's still a chance that if you post somewhere else, your report may be missed.

One thing discouraging about the bug report forum is that most bug posts don't get any type of response, and after an update the bug still exists. This gives the impression that its a waste of time to post there. Thats obviously not true, but it sure feels lonely.
I have a problem of my banner not showing up in some games.
08/22/2012 10:48 AMPosted by Jables
I have a problem of my banner not showing up in some games.

Then you should follow the above instructions, and post to the Bug Reports forum.

... especially considering this is not only in the wrong forum, but off-topic as well.

C'mon people.
admin 1.04 diablo 3 on our WD skill provoke the pack skill is not working only 1 dmg is implimen ted only 1 of the 5% per 4 dogs on sacrifice the rune doesnt work please fix this thanks! results are very good to the buff! i take every word back! :)
Lylirra's comment about the Hatter, was epic.

Just sayin.

08/22/2012 10:11 AMPosted by Zephyr

See counterargument above. No program could be that witty, while coming off as polite at the same time.