EXP from followers???

General Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 5 Next
While you're confirming things, does the +EXP from a ruby in the helm apply to monster experience or only "bonus experience" like the tool tip says?
08/24/2012 06:50 PMPosted by Katai
I just wanted to swing by to confirm that +EXP gear and gems on followers indeed counts towards your Paragon experience gains. Much like Magic Find and Gold Find, 20% of your followers +EXP will apply to your hero, although unlike MF and GF, +EXP does not have a cap.

Maybe try putting info like this in game guides, patch notes, etc????

I have rarely seen a game where there were so many hidden game dynamics.

Although it should be in the game guide, this has been common knowledge since release. Equipping +exp % legendary's on yourself and followers as well as a top end ruby in your helm is how people have been leveling alts quickly for a long while.
08/24/2012 06:55 PMPosted by NewJohnny
I agree with Katai. I'm getting tired of the info trickle. How many years will this go on for?

Bout 3-4 years , might be longer . Hard to say really since we wont actually know for sure.
08/24/2012 07:00 PMPosted by Shagsbeard
While you're confirming things, does the +EXP from a ruby in the helm apply to monster experience or only "bonus experience" like the tool tip says?

It applies to all experience gained. If it was just bonus experience from chains and quests it will be absolutely worthless.
how would gems on your follower add to your exp? They dont have helms. or im i forgetting about something? does some gem have a added + to exp?
does your follower mf count towards your cap mf too?

for instance your mf max is 300 already does your mf/follower adds in beyond 300?

can any 1 answer me please?

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/6413171867#15
08/24/2012 06:52 PMPosted by Levier

Maybe try putting info like this in game guides, patch notes, etc????

I have rarely seen a game where there were so many hidden game dynamics.

Then you have a very limited RPG experience. Go play dungeon defenders, they explain absolutely nothing to you and every shred of it is insanely important to your long term success, so wiki's are mandatory.

Um... I never went to their wiki and I understood everything I needed to from the information available in the game. They give quite a lot.

Blizzard has a history of sharing lots of information but not much of the more important information. Never have understood why.
u know google posted no but when iu search to his profie he had exp on folower so i decided to get that no into a yes and bought some exp mf gear to my follower is not the bonus of the bonus exp is just bonus from monsters
does your follower mf count towards your cap mf too?

for instance your mf max is 300 already does your mf/follower adds in beyond 300?

I actually just answered this question in another thread here.

The Magic Find and Gold Find percentages for both follower contributions and Fortune Shrine bonuses are intended to respect the 300% MF/GF cap. Nephalem Valor bonuses will continue to stack beyond this cap, however.
08/24/2012 07:03 PMPosted by DamienJohn

It applies to all experience gained. If it was just bonus experience from chains and quests it will be absolutely worthless.

Why does the tool tip and the game guide say "increases bonus experience" then?