Topic Moved

Barbarian
Prev 1 19 20 21 26 Next
09/19/2012 05:24 PMPosted by Ender
Thank you for all the kind words people. I have done my best over the past few days to gear as many people as possible. While there are a few of you out there who are waiting, wait times for my services have decreased dramatically, however I am now putting a 10m gold min on my services for all NEW clients. This should emphasize people saving up their gold before coming to me, as well as reduce all future backlogs of people waiting.

So then, let me ask (for myself, and others) what do you recommend that best route to your 10m service is... and is that 10m including your fee?
09/20/2012 11:52 AMPosted by Error37
So then, let me ask (for myself, and others) what do you recommend that best route to your 10m service is... and is that 10m including your fee?
Farming act 1 and 2 is the best way to get 10m. It really shouldn't take that long if you take the time to price items, even if they are not level 60, pickup gold, sell your blues that arn't lvl 60, and salvage the ones that are for essences.

You can also set a budget for 50k for each item slot and upgrade your gear based on my guide for that amount. That way you are farming faster.
Deleted
I have been using Zrave's two formulas to evaluate weapons and armor and find them very helpful. It looks like they were designed for 1.03. Do you know if he plans to update them for 1.04 and soon 1.05?

It is interesting that using his formula to assess weapons gives quite different results than diabloprogress. For skorns, or example, dp uses only the damage figures, not taking into account strength or CD. Zrave does, and I think gives more useful results.
Hi,

What does SnB stands for?

I'm completely fond of 2*1h using Frenzy, would you give a hand?

Thanks,

[ Ashe ]
09/20/2012 12:41 PMPosted by Ender
Farming act 1 and 2 is the best way to get 10m. It really shouldn't take that long if you take the time to price items, even if they are not level 60, pickup gold, sell your blues that arn't lvl 60, and salvage the ones that are for essences.

Hi ender.. i'm just wondering.. what's the purpose of salvaging level 60 blues to get essences? will i end up earning more gold that way that simply selling the blues?
09/20/2012 06:56 PMPosted by youngadik30
Hi ender.. i'm just wondering.. what's the purpose of salvaging level 60 blues to get essences? will i end up earning more gold that way that simply selling the blues?
I believe at the current rate yes? Not sure though, check it out for yourself.
So I was totally 100% right, WW barbs are getting nerf'd, Now arn't ya'll glad you are SnB and have the defensive capabilities to begin using the players 10 and infernal machine!?
@Ender i just got a nice drop and sold for 55mil so now i got some gold....was thinking of getting a good 1hander wep and using a sheild...wnat do you recommended i search for in AH?
Amazing Service!

Ender took my fresh 60 Barb and within 20 minutes I had 49k DPS 50K HP and 500 All Resist. He is the real deal.

Thanks again Ender. You are a God among Barbs.
I kind of die in act 3, act 1 and 2 i kill them easy piece of cake i farm them with mf gear 300 mf.

But act 3 event simple mobs are hard, can i have eny suggestions? for 1.0.4 and 1.0.5.?
Hi Ender!

Thanks for your reply.

I have a budget of 30M and really turn into 2*1H. I saw you were only stuffing SnB with 2H.

I would appriciate your help to stuff my hero, but if you can't help, would you please confirm that your advices apply for this gameplay? Considering i ain't go any shield, shall i tend to gain some LOH and more AR?

I'm currently having fun with this build:
http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/barbarian#WZiVkP!ZYb!acbccZ

It has a quite good resist and regen with a good burst sometimes giving some MF when doing crits with Hammer of Ancient.

Thanks for you feedback ^^

[ Ashe ]
It's amazing how ender helped me to increase my dps and my all resist!!! He almost increase my dps of 15 000. Thank you very much Ender for giving me gear. :)
i have added you looking forward to hear from you.

thanks
Ender's advice is spot on. I've geared myself just using the advice in his first post and comparing items using the EHP and DPS utilities he links to. It's really as simple as can be. If you're impatient and don't want to wait for his help, definitely read through his post, look at profiles of people he's geared, and hit the AH. It really is about as simple as that.
Just wanted to thank you for your insights which have made my 2h weapon viable. Thanks!!!
Just sent a friend request. 30 mil budget. Looking to upgrade everything.

SnB would be preferred, but will go with best available for either.
hey im using a 2h build with schaeffers hammer and my gear is pretty all around but im having trouble with act 3 at this moment, i have nearly no money to use on my gear so my budget is going to be 1mil looking to buy the biggest upgrade. thank you so much
Hey Ender.
Just wanna make sure im still on your list somewhere. Its been a couple weeks. Havent been bugging you cause im probably better off then most and can farm act 3 comfortably. Just checking in though, were on pretty much all the time together.

Budgets around 10-12 mil