Rate the Monk above you

Monk
Prev 1 13 14 15 25 Next
@Xoran

That's one top-notch monk you have there. I can't really make a suggestion on gear since it's all good :)

What next? Thought about using dual spirit gen skills to use with Combination Strike? or considered gearing to All Resist pieces? :)
@WeeG

Getting pretty OP there man! Just craft some more and be pleasantly surprised.

9.4/10
@captaincarl
very nice monk using pieces you dont regularly see everyday 240k dps and an All Res. monk
very damn nice carl
@captaincarl
very nice monk using pieces you dont regularly see everyday 240k dps and an All Res. monk
very damn nice carl
cap you know you my !@#$%.

@salutations 4/10 get better gear up that dps.
@FHvoids
Good looking monk, great damage.

9/10
@ salutations

Thought ur rating was a bit unfair given u are a relatively young monk. And 140 k dps is something.

Dps is on the way. Crafted items are gd ( at least better than I ever had so far). I guess it's about getting a better ring to place the HR, better weapons and upgrading ur gems?

Nice ehp so just keep upping that too.

7.5/10. Gd luck!
@Frothy

Dps and ehp looking great! Like ur gloves. 9.3/10!!
Holy hell at the dmg! Nice Crits too! Decent resists.

8.9/10
Life pincher,

4/10 you need cc% and IAS
4/10???? Seriously?

Ahhh that's right!...... Over 1k resists is snubbed by most Elitist Monks.
LifePincher I give you a gold star out of 10 :D

As for Azakiah.....not bad for a glass canon i guess? 6/10 Suprised your DPS isn't higher all things considered.
4/10???? Seriously?

Ahhh that's right!...... Over 1k resists is snubbed by most Elitist Monks.

Don't take it to heart LP it's all in jest...

Your high AR and high Armor definitely help your Shen build immensely since you lack LS just like myself.

EDIT: @SShock

Extreme mitigation should be balanced out by a bit more DPS. I know you want to tank it up but if an E looks at you funny you need to be able to take down with the quickness to make sure the rest of the pack respect your authori-TAY!

6.6/10

Cheers,
CC-
9/10 seems fair -- couldn't you afford to get a tal rasha with atleast a bit of dex tho?
@Fathme 10/10 cuz stacking fire res like me ^.^
@ ChronoTriggr

I don't know much and pretty much still a newb but you look pretty good. A lot of Arcane Resist. Why don't you have All Resist + Arcane or w/e? Just wondering.

I need advice for my monk, any would be appreciated, thanks.
@zyk0

6/10 Your crit dmg seem pretty low, only have ~100 crit dmg from gloves and amulet. A weapon with a socket can up that quiet a bit. I can't tell if you are a poison or cold resist monk. I think you have more poisons resist so might want to replace the cold resist or vise versa.
@zyk0

6/10 Your crit dmg seem pretty low, only have ~100 crit dmg from gloves and amulet. A weapon with a socket can up that quiet a bit. I can't tell if you are a poison or cold resist monk. I think you have more poisons resist so might want to replace the cold resist or vise versa.

I prefer poison but I thought that with +80 All Resist and let's say +60 Poison Resist will actually have +140 Resist on that item? True? That's my understanding. Since using OWE too I kind of not bother to even check what kind of resist the other one is.. unless I'm all wrong.

I'm looking for any one handers that have a socket and +900 dps but mostly the stuff on the AH is pretty high. Like 5Mil for a good +crit dmg with a socket and some dex.

I got a 12K DPS Skorn with +1175 LoH but it's too slow imo.

Thanks for the help btw.
@zyk0
I'm horrible at explaining but i'll try.
OWE only works with the highest resist that you have.
Using your example of 60 poison and 80 AR, it is true that you would have 140 AR then; however if you also add another item that has 40 cold resist then your total AR would still be 140. If that 40 cold resist was switched to 40 poison then it would be 180 AR then. Again i'm really bad at explaining might be easier to just switch the passives and see for yourself.
I hope this helps and sorry if its confusing.