average player group...we need a group too

Demon Hunter
Prev 1 8 9 10 19 Next
Hey Jerry, I tried messaging you, but for some reason it keeps saying "Player is offline" but it shows you as online... weird bugs lol...
09/20/2012 08:36 PMPosted by Keiran
Hey Jerry, I tried messaging you, but for some reason it keeps saying "Player is offline" but it shows you as online... weird bugs lol...

when I am at work I jump off and on all day but keep the game running...probably a lot of us do...so if I don't respond right away that may be the reason...also sometimes the connection times out...or it could be a bug...when at work I always feel it is not fair to a group for me to jump in for just a few minutes and then go afk so I usually just play solo....see you in game soon...Jerry
Add me...This sounds good. I'm 33 have two kids and understand juggling time to do things with work and life.
I do play a little more than average when I do get spare time. Most of my time is spent on the weekends late at night since I work nights I keep my night schedule over the weekend.
Anyone up wanna farm a little? Add me up :)
A fantastic thread Jerry; I'd love to join if there's still room on board! I'm a casual gamer and would classify myself as a below-average to average player. Definitely looking forward to any future interactions with you all.

gdavid99#1158
Had a great time playing with some of you. Sent request for FB add to group. :)

I'm on PST, so if anyone is similar time zone and plays, I'd love to add you.
<----Definitely an average (at best) old retired guy. I'd join a group, even have a below average Monk on HC that can be helpful up to Act 4 of NM.

pump1659
Added, anyone else wanna join up? :-)
Had fun with Jed today. 8)
Always looking for more people to play public with. Add me~
Snickerers added me but his friends list is full so if some others could add me that would be cool.

Also, I have a TS3 server we can use. Just hit me up when I'm online and I'll give you the server info.
so far, to me the hardest boss so far is Rakanoth!

What bout you guys?
so far, to me the hardest boss so far is Rakanoth!

What bout you guys?

need help killing him?
I hope to play with you soon...I have added you...also you have the best handle EVER...I still laugh every time I see it...
I'll be on in a bit to do a run if anyone wants to join me. c:
Feel free to add me

Joey#1754
Yeah this sounds like a great idea! Add me if you want to farm sometime!
Griff#1303
Forgot to check back. LOL.
I'll add you guys when I get back on later. c:
Wow! Seems like you guys are banded together in solid groups. To me, you guys are not considered averages.... You guys are great! Banding together despite of age, experiences, and equipments diversities.
Wish we can play together sometime :)

Keep up the spirit guys!
Wow! Seems like you guys are banded together in solid groups. To me, you guys are not considered averages.... You guys are great! Banding together despite of age, experiences, and equipments diversities.
Wish we can play together sometime :)

Keep up the spirit guys!

thank you sir...yes we have builds all over the place from tanks to glass cannons but it is our attitude and commitment to the group and each that sets us apart I think...actually I know for sure...I am twice the player I was before... ALL thanks to this group of friends who have spent a lot of time teaching and helping me...you are welcome to play with us anytime...Jerry
I wanna join too!

add me up.. Azimuth#6156