Im a barbarian and Im ready for 1.05

General Discussion
Check my profile.

BACK TO GOOD OLD SWORD AND BOARD SON. Just missing a ring which I'll be getting in a bit.

Troll away, have a nice night.
Really, any decent barb can switch builds and still destroy, even stay ww. Have fun with that 13k dps and overkill defense. Troll thread.
same here OP.

Sword and board is more fun than tornado anyway, IMO.
lol nice but have fun in mlvl10 with 13k dps, take you and hour to kill 1 pack, kinda fun, maby but it would get old lolz hf
So am I. I can still WW just fine and have a two handed sword with 2.0 attack speed spalled on it for massive LoH, Lifesteal and rend procs. Also dmg.
http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee90/homicidemanexxx/WulfgarsonofBejorigar.png
The crappy little red jewels aren't standard. I roll with my start ammys.
artcrim? did you play on ptr? mlvl 10?
packs are going down rather quickly actually, with a few more modifications i'll have a set im content with that can push through mobs at a steady rate.

i actually missed playing this build, its kinda fun, refreshing change after using ww spec for so long.
ww build works good with sword n board lol, check out king kongor on twitch
does act 3 bridge full map clear, sword n stormshield lol, he died without the shield
ww build works good with sword n board lol, check out king kongor on twitch
does act 3 bridge full map clear, sword n stormshield lol, he died without the shield

Yes, lets all assume taht every single player that play a WW build on their barbarian has super awesome gear, shall we?

Not everyone has super awesome gear to be able to actually make WW build work, and now you defenitly need super awesome gear to make it viable.
I use a mace and SS, works fine for me
try a mighty wep works alot better lol, specally after 1.05 haha, probely gunna need it, hard to find a good one tho, for a decent amount of gold
Sword and board master race reporting in
Sword and board barb in da house.
I really like it. Used to WW but moving the mouse so fast frenetically was hurting my wrist.
09/22/2012 09:31 PMPosted by Epic
lol nice but have fun in mlvl10 with 13k dps, take you and hour to kill 1 pack, kinda fun, maby but it would get old lolz hf

You know MP system is completely optional right? So making that comment is pretty much irrelevant....
what a baddie^
dont you mean sword and bored?
lol