NAME THE NEXT UPGRADE FOR THE WIZARD ABOVE#2

Wizard
Prev 1 17 18 19 26 Next
@Dan, Triumvirate may be a good source for you in 1.0.5. Also if you want to use Arcane Torrent, try getting an Arcane Torrent buffing helm. It's expensive but it's a pretty goon DPS buff.
@DSW, if u can find me a lacuni over 150 int w/ AR, then sure why not, but honestly if i really want more AR, i will just swap my inna pant with my depth digger for more AR & HP
We all know Audi is god, so what should I upgrade next?
I think upgrading to witching hours and getting better gloves with IAS will be good for you
hey r8, wanna swap shoulders or belt or pants with me? :) (i'll add some gold on top oc)
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/aw3s0m0-1140/hero/22176129

not sure wat to get next, any suggestions? (without losing any ias, or too much dps/hp)
1. more dps
2. more hp
3. more ar
4. more loh
5. something else?
10/01/2012 06:22 PMPosted by Rank
@Dan, Triumvirate may be a good source for you in 1.0.5. Also if you want to use Arcane Torrent, try getting an Arcane Torrent buffing helm. It's expensive but it's a pretty goon DPS buff.

you sure? I think the AT buff helm is the same as the SoJ which is -AP cost instead of more damage.
I thought it was a crit chance thing. That might be disintegrate or RoF. Still, it would be useful.
My wizard: looking to spend about 500k to upgrade 1 piece of equipment. (preferably the stupid blue ring)
Leftnutt

you're pretty stacked, try to get some stuff with sockets????for additinal INT maybe.
Unless you've $$$ to spend on the wand you may take a hit on DPS changing out weapons. I would also try to get some lifesteal on the wand as proc rates are going to crap..LS seems like a better bet for survivabilty.

Thanks for the advice.....I was also looking at a witching hour I hope can get an ammy with what i've already got but with additional CC, may cost a small fortune though

I have tested;
wand with 3% lifesteal (dropped to 85K DPS)
two hand sword with 5% lifesteal (dropped to 80K DPS)

After witnessing terrible results (slapped myself for wasting 5 mill on test weapons) did some gear swapping for 1200 LOH

Are the proc rates really going to be that bad to resort to the already nerfed life steal?
OR should i increase my ATTK & AOC, - probably sacrifice some DPS? (both of which improve my LOH returns)
I need advice for my gears ~ Which to upgrade ???
@SSENG, amulet can be upgraded, tho i'd wait for 1.0.5 =)
Yup, for rings and amulet, I'm waiting for 1.0.5 :)
@sseng

I'd get a helm with a socket for faster paragon leveling.
@dangle1257

Your left ring.. The rest are awesome choices
@Eau, is time for u to boost ur CC as well as more HP
Very nice Audi. Only thing if any thing would be higher stats on your rings if anything, but that's 1.0.5 would wait, not sure if a high socket chan will / force would improve or hinder your build..
@LaserDann, I lose more than 60k DPS with my chant will and force.....
Ouch :( well stick with that !!
@sseng

I'd get a helm with a socket for faster paragon leveling.

Ya, I'm thinking of that too but its a difficult choice now because if I use an 'Andariel's Visage', I'll get extra % Attack Speed but I lose APoC and LoH, then if I use back 'Storm Crow' with a socket, I'll lose my critical chance.. Still headache on this matter >.<
Crit lacunis does the body good