NAME THE NEXT UPGRADE FOR THE WIZARD ABOVE#2

Wizard
Prev 1 22 23 24 26 Next
@Luciffer - maybe swapping your first ring might make sense as well? I'm kind of a newb but the profiles I look at of upper tier players their rings almost always have CC or mega IAS.

I'm not really sure where to go next, would really like to get a pox or marrow (found my boots) but I'm down to about 1.5 million gold. Waiting to upgrade amulet until 1.0.5 comes out. I've been trying to upgrade each slot as I get to 4-10 million until everything is decent and then will work on more expensive stuff, is this the best approach?
@wizziwizard

get a new belt IMO, and maybe look at a source over that shield, although its a pretty good one.
@scottw

I'd probably upgrade your belt or left ring.
10/03/2012 01:17 PMPosted by WizziWizard
@Luciffer - maybe swapping your first ring might make sense as well? I'm kind of a newb but the profiles I look at of upper tier players their rings almost always have CC or mega IAS.

?? my left ring has CC while my right ring has CD. Does it matter what hand they are on?

I realize best scenario would be cc and cd on both, LOL, But??
@scottw

I'd say add some Vit but when you are hitting at 185k and have 1200 Armor does it matter?

How is Act 4 with this Character?
@dangle1257

dang nice gear, i guess if you were gonna change something, i would look at upgrades for your right ring
@scottw

I'd say add some Vit but when you are hitting at 185k and have 1200 Armor does it matter?

I used to have more vit than int, and cut it back to eek out more damage. its frostlock + LoH, i generally dont run into an issue until its walls + desecration + arcane sentry not many escape tactics besides try to out last
I've been holding off on upgrading the belt until I can get that magic 40-50million and get a cheap WH.

On the entire Source thing should I look at getting a trium and a black weapon or going chantodo's set? what works best for a CM build with 1.0.5 around the corner?
im going to go for chantodo, but i think you can get more damage out of triumvirate + black damage wep, although it is also more expensive (see my crummy chantodo)

I used to have more vit than int, and cut it back to eek out more damage. its frostlock + LoH, i generally dont run into an issue until its walls + desecration + arcane sentry not many escape tactics besides try to out last

honestly i dont know about a4, i havent played through it in a long time (no point, right?)

honestly i dont know about a4, i havent played through it in a long time (no point, right?)

Other than to say you did it, you are correct, Act 3 is where the loot is. ;)

Was just curious, anyway
@Luciffer, More Crit Chance. Fo sho
Please, please help me. I don't have a lot of coin for upgrades (1.5 million only). So is there 1 item that would give me most bang for the buck?
10/03/2012 02:24 PMPosted by Rank
@Luciffer, More Crit Chance. Fo sho

CC and CD, I know

working on getting more gold. Must do mmoorree farming
10/03/2012 02:26 PMPosted by Anderspish
Please, please help me. I don't have a lot of coin for upgrades (1.5 million only). So is there 1 item that would give me most bang for the buck?

I wish I could say there was one item that would make a big difference, you need to do some gold farming.

Alot of your items have good stats but nothing great. Your CC is good but could be better, you need CD, Vit. Find some items with sockets to add Gems, those will help alot.

Swap out the Gem in your Helm for Vit
Looking for some upgrades myself any suggestions keeping in mind i dont have much gold at the moment.
Samson, some new gloves would be nice.
@Rank: new jewelry (I know, I know 1.0.5), vile ward, or zunimassa's trail.

I've been feeling a little squishy since I got my witching hour. Not sure where to go from here.
@ shelendil

Consider switching to a Zuni's Marrow. You'd get the 70-80 all resist + 55 from the set bonus. Won't feel squishy after that :)
not too much to suggest except for a trifecta ring for your first ring. Great toon!