MONSTER Bears Builds (PTR+Stream Online***)

Witch Doctor
Prev 1 3 4 5 7 Next

i was thinking SB, but its still a high mana cost spell, 108 mana. we would have to pick up one of the lower cost ones, toads/darts/spiders/firebomb, etc. otherwise it would just be us using mana for something else instead of bears.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/witch-doctor#fgUdYT!cef!cZZaYY

actually if you go with Rush of Essence and Blood Rit you can spam SB nonstop. a very good build that i like to use is this one, i can MP 5 NP with it, i also use leeching dogs instead of burning dog for MP 5 (downing elites in 15s if melee). but in current conditions in 1.04 i use burning dogs because it finishes off stragglers that my SB (WoS) miss. i then use bears with the built up RoE and i can spam bears like VQ days. but then i have to go back to SB when my RoE fades

i also use bears with grave injustice with Mass confuse (paranoia) BBV (Slam Dance) fetish army (fetish ambush) instead of Garg (stinker) Dogs (burning) SB (WoS) and RoE

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/witch-doctor#fgUdYT!cef!cZZaYY

Still always experimenting with stuff to find that "perfect" build... which of course there is none
any reccommendations for me?
Having problems in act 3, think i need to trade some AR for dps
any streaming going on today?
any reccommendations for me?
Having problems in act 3, think i need to trade some AR for dps

try getting a better weapon, or adding some critical strike to your rings and neck.

you dont ever want to 'trade' defensive stats for dps, unless youre ehp already is super high.
10/02/2012 09:37 PMPosted by lonelycoolz
any streaming going on today?

yeah im streaming atm for a while
bump
streaming a couple runs before i head to bed

own3d.tv/monster12
to the front page
@ Soundb

Hey I was wondering what should I change on my gear if I plan to use your Mid level farming build for patch 1.0.5.

Like should I get more crit chance, should I change my weapon ( I could pay 15-20mil)

What should I upgrape/change step by step? Does thing of the deep is better than the zunima mojo?

thx you, nice thread btw
@ Soundb

Hey I was wondering what should I change on my gear if I plan to use your Mid level farming build for patch 1.0.5.

Like should I get more crit chance, should I change my weapon ( I could pay 15-20mil)

What should I upgrape/change step by step? Does thing of the deep is better than the zunima mojo?

thx you, nice thread btw

you would have to raise your HP+AR in order to do these builds efficiently, and pickup radius (ideally going for a 1h+mojo), but if you're really bent on using skorn you can get pickup radius on gear), the only problem with that is youre going to be aiming for int/vit/ar/pickupradius/crit gear, which basically is more expensive and hard to find since pickup radius is going to be taking up one of your 6slot of affixes if youre not using a TotD, basically more expensive and less efficient.
Ok and what stat should i be looking for on my 1 hand crit dmg plus a socket or just 1k dps with socket and atck speed?
10/03/2012 08:06 PMPosted by Pumba
Ok and what stat should i be looking for on my 1 hand crit dmg plus a socket or just 1k dps with socket and atck speed?

neither,

stat priority goes like this for an ideal weapon to these builds:

Weapon DMG > Socket > INT > CRIT DMG > VIT > IAS
farm session inc

twitch.tv/monster12
bump
@soundb

thx you for answering my questions yesterday.

I did change a few items to get all res and vit.

What are the two items that I should focus on now ? (plus the stats plz)

thx
@soundb

thx you for answering my questions yesterday.

I did change a few items to get all res and vit.

What are the two items that I should focus on now ? (plus the stats plz)

thx

you need to get more vit and ar from somewhere, just upgrade the pieces that dont have int/vit/ar, or look for pieces with more int/vit/ar+sockets. Id beef uip so you dont have to use spirit vessel, its really not a good spell. Grave Injustice goes much better with these builds due to the 120min cooldowns, and 2% life+mana on kill.
hey sound I guess my main question would be in terms of budget. I plan on having a 60-80mil budget. will this be enough to comfortably farm a3 in mp5?

kind of curious because my main is a barb and this build is basically going against all i know lol. barbs are stack cc/cd and str lol.
hey sound I guess my main question would be in terms of budget. I plan on having a 60-80mil budget. will this be enough to comfortably farm a3 in mp5?

kind of curious because my main is a barb and this build is basically going against all i know lol. barbs are stack cc/cd and str lol.

80m should be enough, it depends on what your definition of 'comfortable' is though, clear speed/ease, etc.

but 80m should be enough to get to where you are able to farm A3.
bump streaming, need more haters. lol.

own3d.tv/monster12

just did a 25min A3 run, 13.6m XP with no xp gem or xp bonuses.

show me a build thats faster, please.
baddies beware, youre in for a scare

stream is up, and chicken builds are stupid.

also debo is bad.