[WTS] Pre-made Monks and Custom requests

Monk
Prev 1 3 4 5 9 Next
Hey Chang you're still streaming man? whenever i go to your channel it's blank. Good job on the Monk setup though. would you do one for 100k dps for 50mil lols j/k.

KillaPoyn731's set took me 15 min to make and cost about 18m. I have documented my AH skills and it's available on my stream.

Your Inna's set looks very nice, especially that belt. I usually will recommend to not buy any legendaries until you hit around to 70-80k DPS mark.

I'll have to look up your stream then, amazing you got that stuff through buy-outs. My belt was my first legendary for my monk as I found it, and actually didn't use it for 3-4 weeks as I was first inclined to sell it. Then I decided to buy a Nat's helm with spirit regen, and I finally got this one on B/O, lost all the auctions before then. I then scored a big sale and so bought the EF and the Vile Wards next. I'm actually still sitting on almost 100m, figuring I'll upgrade my OH weapon next, or my other toons. Your advice is spot on, legendaries are generally not worth it relative to good rares.
Furiex, will you be on line in like 3 hours n 15 mins? Ill be home by then! Hope you will be, i'm looking forward to the gear changes!
09/28/2012 03:54 PMPosted by Stealthyzero
Furiex, will you be on line in like 3 hours n 15 mins? Ill be home by then! Hope you will be, i'm looking forward to the gear changes!

Yup I'll be on.

09/28/2012 03:38 PMPosted by veightkiller
Hey Chang you're still streaming man? whenever i go to your channel it's blank. Good job on the Monk setup though. would you do one for 100k dps for 50mil lols j/k.

100k DPS, I can probably do for around 300m. I haven't researched it yet.

I'll stream some this weekend... again I kinda got bored farming 5hrs a day and 12 hrs a day on weekends. And I highly doubt ppl would like to see my AH ninja skills for prolonged periods of time =D.
will pay for some upgrade advice!
@Swann Added

#5 Fire Monk Set
http://imgur.com/a/GbRgy

My Cost: 10.87m
Your Cost: 13m
HP: 30k
DPS: 56k
Res: 682
Armor: 4.7k

Still for sale
Bought the fourth set and it's exactly as described , Secure trade and Furiex is a nice guy :-)

Thanks for the set , I really recommand any monk to buy from him :D
I'll be online a roughly 45 minutes. I was just reading patch notes about the rings that can roll lvl 63 affixes now, should I hold off on those and get other upgrades? See you in-game soon!
This is a very cool thing for you to do for the monk community.

I know for a fact that it takes time and practice to find the gear at the prices he must to be able to put these setups together.

Smart buyers take at least 2 full weekends before buying gears (at high levels) and that probably scales down a bit but still, he is putting in work.

+10 for helping the monkys
I'm definitely looking to buy a set add me man MrNastytime#1577 well more so upgrade from what I do have but I'm not opposed to buying a complete whole set because I only do 22k DPS but I think I have some other decent gear
Just wanted to post and say that Furiex just helped me out on my Monk!!

I was at 49kDPS but now my stats are

33.9k HP, 6175 Armor, 650AR, 68,677 DPS

19,677 DPS increase total and I spent 15m on my set!
#5 Fire Monk Set
http://imgur.com/a/GbRgy

My Cost: 10.87m
Your Cost: 13m
HP: 30k
DPS: 56k
Res: 682
Armor: 4.7k

Still for sale
Ok, but how will You take on elites with barely no LOH or life regen in a 4 player game ?
I do miss the absence of LoH or life steal and I'm thinking I'll have to find a place to put it without sacrificing all my dmg/resists.

i don't play in groups though, takes too long to farm usually.
09/29/2012 01:12 PMPosted by D0nkeyk0ng
Ok, but how will You take on elites with barely no LOH or life regen in a 4 player game ?

Watch my youtube video to see how. You live on health globes, positioning, and timing your spells
Do you still have any sets for sale?
Hey Furiex can you add me in game? If so I'd like to talk about a new gear set for my monk. I've got 100m to spend :) Rahlevi#1527
09/29/2012 01:58 PMPosted by Rahlevi
Hey Furiex can you add me in game? If so I'd like to talk about a new gear set for my monk. I've got 100m to spend :) Rahlevi#1527

Doing the PTR right now...at least trying to. I'll get to you in about 1-2 hrs k?

09/29/2012 01:43 PMPosted by MrNastyTime
Do you still have any sets for sale?

Doing the PTR right now...at least trying to. I'll get to you in about 1-2 hrs k?
09/29/2012 02:02 PMPosted by Furiex

That's cool with me. I can wait for good help :) Thanks
Next time I get any gold I'll have to come look your way dude. you build some really awesome monks. What kind of budget 2 hand monk do you think you could build? 70-80k dps possible?

EDIT: took some of your advice from your videos you made and went from 29k/33kbuffed to 39k/44kdps buffed with just 1.4 mil gold spent Also more HP, from 29k hp to 36k hp, with only about 60 AR total lost and I still have 800 AR