Rate the Monk Above You Part 3

Monk
Prev 1 10 11 12 26 Next
TY man, i'm really working on getting better crit damage weapons right now but like i said on last page it's almost impossible due to the fact that i'm building around LPSS (and so, fist weapons). In a perfect world i would find a lvl 63 fist weap. with 100+ DEX, 30+ LPSS, 50+ Crit Damage, Life steal and a socket right now and be happy with it ;).

Please next person rate the Battlecondom, not me.
why are you going with LPSS? just curious
battlecondom sorry i rated like 5 people in a row, let someone else crack it
why are you going with LPSS? just curious
battlecondom sorry i rated like 5 people in a row, let someone else crack it

Couple of simple reasons :

1: It's cheaper than LoH.
2: It's more clutch than LoH (whereas LoH is more sustain) and that fits my play style better.
3: You can stack item-native LPSS with the LPSS passive Transcendance, you cant do that with LoH.
4: It's different from the cookie cutter build for monks and i find value in that, especially with the monk build being so bland and repeated.

For the record though i AM looking for a weapon with Lifesteal on it in order to complement the LPSS.

MegaTronBon : You're 100% right man, my main-hand side ring really lacks DPS big time and needs an upgrade.
@FuzzyWuzzy

You could probably upgrade pants, something with higher/similar stats for a couple mil. Also your ring if you can find one with cc/cd/ais. Good set up though.
@fuzzy

I like it break the mold. Do something different, i am curious to see the "changes " for the class... i just dont want to get my hopes up.... but we will see i like the LPSS you are working with it really is a lot of free sustain for just casting anything good stuff the more i think about it.
@fuzzy

I like it break the mold. Do something different, i am curious to see the "changes " for the class... i just dont want to get my hopes up.... but we will see i like the LPSS you are working with it really is a lot of free sustain for just casting anything good stuff the more i think about it.

Yeh that's pretty much it; cast a mantra, heal for half your HP.. and there's no cooldown so as long as you have spirit, you can heal yourself (wich is why my weapons both have spirit regen on them).
i believe MP7/8 is all i can handle right now during ptr :(

GRRRRR!!!...im waiting for the amulet upgrade after patch 1.05 so i cant get some good LoH and on my rings too :)

GRRRRR!!!...im waiting for the amulet upgrade after patch 1.05 so i cant get some good LoH and on my rings too :)

my gawd that DPS!.....was rolling a glass cannon DH a few months back and could not even break the 200k barrier lol

my gawd that DPS!.....was rolling a glass cannon DH a few months back and could not even break the 200k barrier lol

naa he is at 120k dps unbuffed, if he really has 240k dps, mp 10 shouldnt be a problem.

http://www.diabloprogress.com/hero/yzee-6876/iarapotsiron/22394669

@forsakened,

guess u are doing a very defensive build, in that case stack more vit. would boost ur ehp more. however if u want to go offensive, u should change ur rings and ammy to provide more dmg.
@Easter you have a nice gear, but i think you should try to look for similar weapons with higeht atsp and try to look for some innas pants with vit or light resss
@bola

finish the inna yo
@TheGodOne

really nice gears. i specialy like your inna's head piece.
im guessing you dont like the fear procs on EF
really good dps. just increase your armor and all res is all i gotta say for MP10.
@dogyumy

pretty solid monk! i like the blackthornes setup. Might go that route.
@Duhast

thanks. i rather have a lot more hp than a few dps increase

the pants also gave me an increase survivability cause of its LoH.

i enjoy having 51k hp
@Duhast nice gear.

Probably just little costly upgrades for you from here on out
@Modz

I'm amazed. Really speechless at the amount of DPS you can maintain while not compromising on armor and resistances. I'm assuming that you're saving up for a Natalya's Reflection as your next upgrade, which will up your crit by abit.

200k unbuffed isn't too far!

TY, I sold my nat's ring because I figured blizzard would eventually push the Ilvl buff into legendaries although they stated they would not! Low and behold 3 days ago they said they are indeed going to apply the change to legendaries although they stated it would not effect them(more money):

Affixes on items will now roll their level based on the level of the monster killed (rather than the item's level) This now applies to random affixes on Legendary items

So I lucked out and got a lot of money for my old ring and will be purchasing a new one with max crit chance and critical hit damage, when 1.0.5 hits, it will be able a 30k+ dps increase!
rate me I dont know what to look for really
10/07/2012 04:29 PMPosted by Biznas
rate me I dont know what to look for really

Gonna have to spend some cash brother. Start maxing out crit to be at least 28% then at least 270 Crit damage then some attack speed to boost up that dps. Get some stronger weapons and a lot more dex! :) Takes for ever or you are super duper lucky! ha. <3
I have no idea on the rating but I think I'll give it a go. Rate Me??