Worst Item On Monk Above You!

Monk
Prev 1 3 4 5 26 Next
@bisho

Yea my ammy is garbage - sold all my good ones though when I heard lvl63 on jewels in 1.5. So i'm stuck with this for now.

For you, all your gear is good. All works together well.

You could:

Replace belt with witching (BT + 6 doesn't seem worth it for set bonus or do you notice it?)

Or grab a helm with vit + socket.

Might have to drop the AR but can easily replace with secondary res to get socket + vit instead.

Good luck.
Kranix1 I'll go ahead and review you since that BossRigs guy's gear is hopeless ;). I noticed you don't have any items with pickup radius-- I've personally found it super helpful when i'm melee'ing to not have to worry about chasing down health globes. If I had to pick one item, it would probably be your belt. There are a few rare belts with more dex/vit/resists, though I suppose you could always go the glassier route and pick up a witching hour!
Ummm...
Ummm...

OTL

They all look awesom!!!
@ jjuong

Probas the glove but you're gear is lightning so does it matter? probably not much.
@Mountains

Shoulders, or Belt.
@Morticos

I'd upgrade that amulet next, get better crit chance and some crit damage on it.
@naruil
Armor
@douchkingxtr
belt
@kellsama

ring
@kreyzie probably for crystal fist or your ammy? both kinda seem to drop the ball when it comes to dps
@ Albert

Nice stuff, there are a few items I would change -

gloves - good crit %, but need attackspeed and CD - but these are really expensive as you may know already.

boots - be really good to have movement speed

overall, gloves would be better to change up.
@ dvtn

Everything looks good, probably the ammulet, same stats with crit dmg %.

Oh, and might as well get some life steal on the weapons since ur DPS is pretty decent.
@KelvinKing

MOst likely i would say the ring Signet Fervor
@mcbeave your rings... you will get more dps from high or avg dmg i think or ias
@coco

If your still gunning for lvl grinding i guess get A leoric signet worth it for now
me pls
@coco

If your still gunning for lvl grinding i guess get A leoric signet worth it for now

over priced atm, hellfire ring already comes with 35% exp and takes like bout 90mins to get 1 once 1.05 comes out signets will be worth 0 soon.
@coco

bracers, high stats but all res bracers would be nice so u can drop owe

or boots, 200 mil ice climbers with 12% move speed more stats and all res
@coco

bracers, high stats but all res bracers would be nice so u can drop owe

lol my boots were actaully the cheapest 15m. looking for better bracers but takes time to find in ah.