GODLY ELITE DH Scammer group

Demon Hunter
I cannot believe you guys, are you ten or something?

There is one simple thing to prevent scamming. DOUBLE CHECK EVERYTHING BEFORE YOU TRADE FOR IT. Jesus christ, i cannot believe this is still a problem in games. They're not using any hacks, they're not exploiting any bugs, they're simply using your ignorance and stupidity to their advantage. If you get scammed, you have NO right to whinge about it because you're the idiot for not double checking everything before accepting it.

Golden rule: If it seems to good to be true, it probably is.

I am not a scammer, hell, i've never even traded with someone in D3 yet. But to see people who I assume are adults bad mouthing people and actually caring whether people scam or not is a JOKE. You people are so sad. Get over it.

second that...

There is one simple thing to prevent scamming. DOUBLE CHECK EVERYTHING BEFORE YOU TRADE FOR IT. Jesus christ, i cannot believe this is still a problem in games. They're not using any hacks, they're not exploiting any bugs, they're simply using your ignorance and stupidity to their advantage. If you get scammed, you have NO right to whinge about it because you're the idiot for not double checking everything before accepting it.

I am not a scammer, hell, i've never even traded with someone in D3 yet. But to see people who I assume are adults bad mouthing people and actually caring whether people scam or not is a JOKE. You people are so sad. Get over it.

damn, this guy doesn't qualify for my group...
Nice my name is on this list!!

jutras13#1127

im cool !! If only I was really a scammer, maybe which I would have more of gold lol

Precisely because you have never traded, u are not aware.

Only recently were multiple trade exploits fixed where you could create fake stacks of fiery brimstones or gems.

In short you are wrong, trade exploits existed, and numerous ppl fell prey to them. It's not their fault, it's the scammer's and blizzard's.
Mods should sticky this thread.
So everyone who buys/sells before a transaction can read this post.

Hope this thread doesnt get lost and is constantly updated.
how......did this thread got necro-ed -_-
Quos scammed me of my WF.. Aujo can you please update the list?
PewPew scammed my nat gaze!!! Aujo update!
quos aujo and pewpew scammed the pride out of alot of si ginas and trolled the shyt out of them. update list please.
ahhahaha wtf lyonnnn.. kp some more send u wash toilet with toothbrush
LOL at Zoltan#1792

Zoltan try to scam with this glove he wanted to sell. Galdiator's Maelstorm stats:DEX 218, Vats 28, AS 8, CD 46, LR 300 something, CC 7.5. At first I pc him how much is it. He said throw an offer, so i said 15mil. Zoltan said he won't go no less than 20mil. At this point I was like wow am I getting a good deal. I told him I only have 18mil. No problem 2 mil won't make a difference. I invite him and then when we proceed to trade. I type in 18mil and then he put up the glove. Check the stats and it is correct. Then Zoltan quickly cancel the transaction and said that I only put up 1.8m. I'm no stupid I know my zero. Here we go again with another trade. I then type 18mil and when it was his turn. He put up a glove that has the same name Galdiator's Maelstorm but now It has some crappy stats that you should vendor it. I quickly cancel the transaction and then he proceed to leave game once I caught on. If it wasn't for reading all these scam in D3 forms I would have been dupe. Sorry to all who got scam. Here's my .02 to the form. Thanks ya.
LOL at Zoltan#1792

Zoltan try to scam with this glove he wanted to sell. Galdiator's Maelstorm stats:DEX 218, Vats 28, AS 8, CD 46, LR 300 something, CC 7.5. At first I pc him how much is it. He said throw an offer, so i said 15mil. Zoltan said he won't go no less than 20mil. At this point I was like wow am I getting a good deal. I told him I only have 18mil. No problem 2 mil won't make a difference. I invite him and then when we proceed to trade. I type in 18mil and then he put up the glove. Check the stats and it is correct. Then Zoltan quickly cancel the transaction and said that I only put up 1.8m. I'm no stupid I know my zero. Here we go again with another trade. I then type 18mil and when it was his turn. He put up a glove that has the same name Galdiator's Maelstorm but now It has some crappy stats that you should vendor it. I quickly cancel the transaction and then he proceed to leave game once I caught on. If it wasn't for reading all these scam in D3 forms I would have been dupe. Sorry to all who got scam. Here's my .02 to the form. Thanks ya.

Add Kingston#1114 to the list. He did the same thing to me with a manticore as bait.
can confirm, ruff#6650 is a scammer.

word of caution to players, do not trust anyone in-game, however friendly they may appear to be.

also pays to google their user name before dealing with them.
what the F is it? detector