Ok, Let's talk about death

Demon Hunter
10/09/2012 12:37 AMPosted by BSUCLA
The real question is, do you got the moves like Jagger?

I think some dickheads in this forum seciton try to mess with me just because I made my thread to look for a tank. I think they are very sensitive about the word "world-class". Its like something they can never reach or never have confidence to reach but they won't allow somebody else similar like them to get it. I got a couple people playing with me in game today. Some of them are very nice. they already give very objective comments on my other thread. some of them really just wanna get me killed in game so that they can keep on mocking at me.
10/09/2012 12:31 AMPosted by Layyoudown
thank you for putting effort typing a big paragraph which absolutely make no sense :D

welcome, sadly it does not make any sense to you, guess words from commoner like me cant reach the high and almighty. I shall humbly take my leave. have fun.
he aint no move like Jagger...
Aujo and PewPew, just ignore this kid....
10/09/2012 12:54 AMPosted by AuJo
he aint no move like Jagger...

yeah, you are moving like jagger, at the same time crying "oh, I got lag, do you have lag?" that was hilarious. With the res you have and old nats set, you still die in game. what did that tell you?

listen, dude, I know what I am capable of. People like you are just pathetic. Have bigger heart.
10/09/2012 12:58 AMPosted by KWDiablo

thats 100% correct advice. only thing wrong is I think you guys are more like kids. Just can't let the word "world-class" go, can you? go get a life , seriously.
ok since this post is about deaths lets post some world class deaths....

http://imgur.com/IAhK3,XzZYc,8b2lf#0
ok since this post is about deaths lets post some world class deaths....

http://imgur.com/IAhK3,XzZYc,8b2lf#0

hey thx for sharing. thx for puttng so much effort to prove that I am not good. I kinda feel hornored. but too bad, I didn't screenshot your death and your world-class crying "oh, I got lag, do you have lag?"

again, dude, I know what I am capable of Death is a part of this game. I never deny it. But you did. Anyway, have some fun. let word "world-class" go. if you wanna have it, go get it. same as happiness. if you wanna happiness , go get yours. Even you dont get it , don't try ruin others. what you did here just suggests you are a little man, dude. very very little ^^...
10/09/2012 12:59 AMPosted by Layyoudown

thats 100% correct advice. only thing wrong is I think you guys are more like kids. Just can't let the word "world-class" go, can you? go get a life , seriously.
Okay you are world-class DH, or a outer-ward-class DH, whatever. Just try your best to say something like a man, but not a kid who is shxt-ing around
10/09/2012 01:09 AMPosted by KWDiablo

Okay you are world-class DH, or a outer-ward-class DH, whatever. Just try your best to say something like a man, but not a kid who is shxt-ing around

I think you and your pals are those ones sh1tting around here...whining like pussies about somebody saying something that you don't agree. making that a big of deal in all my threads...right? kid?
alright fellas, time to let this go. You and your pals gotta stop thinking about how to make me feel bad 'cause I ain't gonna. get over with the word "world-class". I think everyone potentially can be world class in game. Why that would be such a big of deal? I remember some of you ask me the definition of world-class, here comes mine:

1. Beat the game in old patch by yourself. running in act3 smoothly in old patch.
2. kill azmodan within 3-4 secs.
3. can carry a 4-players team to end of the act
4. never spend cash on a game except buying the game.

thats all. Have a goodnight
ermm Layyoudown, pewpew farms faster than you'd ever imagine.

and in this game, i would think that the self-proclamation of "world-class" doesn't beat the mindset of self-improvement stemming from good advice.

just a thought.