DBoy187 & Acrimony's Gearing Service

Barbarian
Prev 1 16 17 18 20 Next
Wockets, Amulets can greatly increase dps. Ones I like to look for look like this.

Average dmg
str
Crit chance
Crit dmg
Either vitality or All resist

Average dmg
str
Attack speed
Crit chance or crit damage

Also if you can get high Str
Crit chance
Crit damage
Attack speed

Its hard to get your core stats on amulets like vitality, Life% and all resist so make sure your gear is good enough to support going all dps on jewelry.

If your on a budget and need the resist and vit go for
Average dmg
str
Crit chance
All resist or vitality or both
150m budget
WW barb
BigBoss#1294

Hey bud,

I'll add you tonight, and we'll start working on you.

Sorry man, I declined you by mistake. Add again.
DBoY, do you confirm this guy is from your team?
Mind if you personally contact me in-game? I tried to add you.

BigBoss#1294
?
BigBoss, I have to work early in 7hours going toget some sleep now. Trinx will deffinetly take care of you and I can even go over the gear with him when I get online tommorow if thats fine with you, so add him tonight. Thanks!
11/11/2012 08:48 PMPosted by DBoy187
BigBoss, I have to work early in 7hours going toget some sleep now. Trinx will deffinetly take care of you and I can even go over the gear with him when I get online tommorow if thats fine with you, so add him tonight. Thanks!

Alright, just saw op and Acrimony confirmed.
Thanks for explanation.
Added you, Trinx. DW/WW help with ~175 mil.

nvp#1823
200m
WW Barb
PinkFlower#1613
I was being serviced by Ender/Rezic, But The difference in Time Zone is Very Ugly :P
Added you, Trinx. DW/WW help with ~175 mil.

nvp#1823

200m
WW Barb
PinkFlower#1613
I was being serviced by Ender/Rezic, But The difference in Time Zone is Very Ugly :P

I'll get to you both by tomorrow. I don't immediately accept friend requests until we are more freed up. Thanks for patience!
Thank You ^_^
@Nvp, Flower, I will be online at 3pm today, 3 hours from now. We can begin your sets, please message me as soon as you see me online if I havent contacted you yet.
Sure thing Boss
Would it be possible to get a gear check? I am currently on Duty today at work (Navy) and will not be home tonight....I am trying to figure out where I need help cause I did my first ubers yesterday and was getting destroyed MP7....Anything would be greatly appreciated, Thanks.
Hi, how much would I need to upgrade my gear to farm MP6/7 easily/fast? 600-700M?
Also, whats the % you guys take for the gearing service?? Still 10% even if I spend like 600M?

Thanks.
I'll give advice to WW barbs on gearing for free
been doing it for free in game for months anyways-

Add Layent#1574 in game I'll give you a quick check up and prescription
Possible to build an Sword and Board 100k DPS / Tank Barb? With like...100 - 200m?
At least 100k unbuffed.
100k snb unbuffed with a small budget... No I dont think so ~70k might be doable, but yeah youd be spending a good deal of time sniping stuff off the AH.
Meh...i want something tankie but at the same moment doing enough DPS to kill things really fast MP5 at least. I juz love shields! :3
U think 70K unbuffed its enough for at least MP5 rampage? lolol
50-60k is "enough" for mp5 is you use WW snb or something of that nature so yeah 70k is plenty.

Just remember because you have a shield you have 1 less slot to allocate a lifesteal stat. That just mean your MH will be more expensive:/

You could get away with just a belt and teh passive but that kind of detracts form a "tanky build"
The ideia was keep using Frenzy...
70k should still be enough but its not goin to be an ideal farming build.