Joch's Ik chest outlet

Barbarian
BREAKING NEWS YYYYYOOOOOOOOOOO "HOT TIP OF THE DAY" "HOT TIP OF THE DAY">..

PRICES WILL FALL FLAT ON THEIR !@# IN 1.0.5!! SPENDING 130M+ ON A RARE CHEST IS STUPID AND IN A FEW WEEKS THAT "HOT DEAL" YOU THOUGHT YOU GOT WHEN YOU PAID 300MIIL FOR THAT "BOSS" CHEST WILL HAVE YOU SNOOZIN THE BLUES SCOOBY DOO:(:(

THOSE SAME PEICES WILL BE SELLING FOR HALF OR LESS OF THESE OVERINFLATED VALUES DUE TO THE HUGE INFLUX OF NEW PLAYERS AND LOOT!!

SO HAVE FUN OVER SPENDIN BUT YOU BE REPENTIN!!!!
BREAKING NEWS YYYYYOOOOOOOOOOO "HOT TIP OF THE DAY" "HOT TIP OF THE DAY">..

PRICES WILL FALL FLAT ON THEIR !@# IN 1.0.5!! SPENDING 130M+ ON A RARE CHEST IS STUPID AND IN A FEW WEEKS THAT "HOT DEAL" YOU THOUGHT YOU GOT WHEN YOU PAID 300MIIL FOR THAT "BOSS" CHEST WILL HAVE YOU SNOOZIN THE BLUES SCOOBY DOO:(:(

THOSE SAME PEICES WILL BE SELLING FOR HALF OR LESS OF THESE OVERINFLATED VALUES DUE TO THE HUGE INFLUX OF NEW PLAYERS AND LOOT!!

SO HAVE FUN OVER SPENDIN BUT YOU BE REPENTIN!!!!

LOL!!! yea...

I can get a friend say that i buy the "CHEST" too anytime...
Overpriced.... i reckon the #1 vest worth 175mil at most.
Whoever bought it, good luck!
Anyway IK chest prices have been dropping like stock prices recently. Good luck flipping! Ha!
Gems too...

Emerald Radiant star 10mil now only! Arggh...
I bought 2 at 14.5mil last week. Fainted.

Stock market is = D3 AH.
Gems too...

Stock market is = D3 AH.

Yeah emeralds are cheap as hell now.

Haven't been wrong so far, but my guess is that IK set is gonna head back down all the way once 1.05 is released. That's why i sold all my pieces a couple of weeks back to get +IAS pieces. =)
Gems too...

Stock market is = D3 AH.

Haven't been wrong so far, but my guess is that IK set is gonna head back down all the way once 1.05 is released. That's why i sold all my pieces a couple of weeks back to get +IAS pieces. =)

Clever.... Now i understand why players sell whole set of items.
So you earn any real $$ in stocks? haha.

Clever.... Now i understand why players sell whole set of items.
So you earn any real $$ in stocks? haha.

Just a little here n there.
Keep a lookout for F&N and Golden Agri. People think F&N's done and dusted, but there's still a long way to go =D
why do my sale threads always get flooded with nubs?
10/09/2012 12:31 AMPosted by JFC6
Anyway IK chest prices have been dropping like stock prices recently. Good luck flipping! Ha!

tell me more, o wise foodstamp welfare barb
10/09/2012 01:36 AMPosted by Joch

Just speaking my mind =) If it drops, then let's just say im right again.
If it rises after 1.05, then hurray for you! More profit from flipping!
10/09/2012 01:36 AMPosted by Joch

PLUS, from what i see in your gear, you dropped IK gloves for a pair of IAS ones. One can only assume the following:
1. You're going for an IAS build
2. IK set's fury regen ain't cutting it anymore
3. For 1.05, its more important to hit fast, get that fury and life regen back to compensate for the 60% loss

Maybe you can tell us how you feel about the new patch, and the changes required to prepare us noob barbs for it? I've had no problems ever since i gotten my IAS build up (Considering I've got mediocre items as compared to you). Maybe I take 20 seconds to kill elites, instead of the usual 10 seconds in PTR, but i'd like to get advice from pros on how to get back that efficiency post patch.

Thanks in advance =)

PLUS, from what i see in your gear, you dropped IK gloves for a pair of IAS ones. One can only assume the following:
3. For 1.05, its more important to hit fast, get that fury and life regen back to compensate for the 60% loss

Maybe you can tell us how you feel about the new patch, and the changes required to prepare us noob barbs for it? I've had no problems ever since i gotten my IAS build up (Considering I've got mediocre items as compared to you). Maybe I take 20 seconds to kill elites, instead of the usual 10 seconds in PTR, but i'd like to get advice from pros on how to get back that efficiency post patch.

Thanks in advance =)

you must become one with the force You can become one with the force by buying one of my discount ik chest pieces. Might i suggest number two, as you seem like the kind of guy who would love an amazing bargain.

Thanks in advance =)

you must become one with the force You can become one with the force by buying one of my discount ik chest pieces.

Haha alright i shan't disrupt your business dealings here.
Good luck with the chests, and who knows you might strike gold if you keep a couple.
This guy wants to buy my IK Helm for 100m but its good that i asked for a higher offer. didn't know he was into this flipping stuff.

@Joch, somebody grab it for 165m.
brand new ball busting price for #2 act fast!
Gems too...

Stock market is = D3 AH.

Last I checked they were at 9m!
@Joch I always knew you were just slightly below pond scum on the pyramid of evolution
b
and reported for botting
Gems too...

Stock market is = D3 AH.

Last I checked they were at 9m!

Let me see, 8m should be the lowest they will go ..