MP Farming

General Discussion
i was wandering if the new monster power changes drops as well as power. and does it make act 1 or 2 worth farming?
This is more of a follow-up question than an answer, but. here goes....

Lylirra's article on MP says: In Inferno at Monster Power 1 or greater, monsters in every Act will also be bumped up to level 63 and share the same high-end item drop rates. This means that no matter which act you're progressing through, the monsters in that act will all have the same shot at dropping items level 61-63, including crafting recipes, Legendary items, and set items.... This means that certain Acts or Chapters may still be more difficult for you than others based on what monsters and Elite packs appear in each, but -- since the rewards will be identical across the entire difficulty -- where you choose to play is ultimately up to you and your personal play style.

If that's all true, it sounds like the item quality is going to be the same anywhere in Inferno as long as you have MP>0. I know there's now a distinction between item level and affix quality, but Lylirra's post sounds like both are now the same across all acts.

What's not clear to me is whether the monsters in earlier acts are still easier than later acts with MP on. If all MP does is scale the monster's base health and damage by a certain percent, does that mean Act 1 monsters are still easier than Act 4 monsters? If so, earlier acts would provide easier monsters and the same loot, which sounds like more efficient farming. (Though monsters seem less dense, especially in early Act 1, which might cut into your haul a bit.). I did a quick test run on Act 1 with MP 1 vs. MP 0, and the monsters seemed maybe more than 50% tougher, but it's hard to tell for sure.

BTW Lylirra's acticle is at: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/7540457/Monster_Power_More_Guts_More_Glory-10_11_2012