Zumi boots is BIS for Barb

Barbarian
EDIT: thx Brawl( poster below ) for the link clarifying this is intended.
Not a bug but poor wording according to blue poster here...
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/6413025317#13
To my understanding, the increased attack speed on Legacy Zunimassa's Journey boots are bugged. There was a blue post stating that they are aware of this bug and it will be fixed. But the wording implied that it will be fixed because patch 1.04 legendary Zuni boots will properly work.

TLDR: the wording by blue poster did not specifically indicate that they fixed the increased attack speed bug for previously dropped (i.e. legacy) Zuni boots. Can someone confirm?
I just got my legacy boots for 100m!
To my understanding, the increased attack speed on Legacy Zunimassa's Journey boots are bugged. There was a blue post stating that they are aware of this bug and it will be fixed. But the wording implied that it will be fixed because patch 1.04 legendary Zuni boots will properly work.

TLDR: the wording by blue poster did not specifically indicate that they fixed the increased attack speed bug for previously dropped (i.e. legacy) Zuni boots. Can someone confirm?

I have the legacy boots, and they do indeed increase my attack speed as shown on my character sheet. Does this confirm that there is no bug?