Funny Wizard 1.0.5 video

Wizard
yup, pretty much wd or barb.
Serious question. How is WD good now? What buff did it receive? Or just because wizard and wd uses int so it will be a better choice to go over?
10/11/2012 11:38 AMPosted by Nyquister
Serious question. How is WD good now? What buff did it receive? Or just because wizard and wd uses int so it will be a better choice to go over?

-it has good procs if you go for a tank wd (acid rain/rain of toads)
-pets have much improved survivability
-pretty good passives and variety of "oh $hit" buttons
LOL

+1 for sad laughs
+
Very Funny!!!!!
+1

Sad but true :(
bump
Is this for real?

I played wow for many years and never bought into that FOTM/Time to reroll crap.

But Wiz gear is so expensive, and I just don't have hundreds of millions of gold to get anywhere. Not to mention terrible mechanics that just never get fixed - the class is entirely built around critting a lot, and there is a definite line between "owning everything", and "might as well log out".

I'm really disappointed with wizards in D3 as a whole, they are absolutely nothing like the sorcerer/sorceress from D1 and D2. The witch doc looks more and more fun and would be an easy transition... if the pets really are that good now it will feel like the necro, right?

Sigh.. actually considering doing this after grinding up so many paragon levels.
Why does Blizzard hate us so much?
Well, my witch doctor is level 10 and decked out in XP gear, with cain's set ready to go in the stash...
Hahahahahahahahah! Nailed it!
bump
bump
bump
Start rolling new WD.. blizz kill my wiz build T-T