Is magic weapon -> blood magic bugged?

General Discussion
I am using blood magic and when I open up my inventory it says 0.0% damage converted to life (this stat is affected by SKILLS and items). Am I missing something?

edit: I remade the game multiple times, so it wasn't a one time bug
bump for my confusion
^
i saw this way bak in 1.04 figured it would get fixed. it didnt. blue clari. needed plz
At least I know I'm not going crazy -_-;
This a huge bug if wizards are running around using this rune when it doesn't even work...
Bumping until I get a definitive answer
You could easily just test the rune and SEE if you are gaining little green numbers from your neck area.
It should show up as life steal in the stats, how am I to know if it is giving the correct amount or not? What if it's registering as 0.67% or something? It says 0% so something is wrong here
If you're playing on inferno, lifesteal is I think 80% less effective. So, it rounds to 0% in your stats, but it still works.
Thanks a lot man, that makes sense ;)
10/18/2012 06:32 PMPosted by rMaC
This a huge bug if wizards are running around using this rune when it doesn't even work...

It works, it just doesn't work for DOT spells like Disintegrate.
10/18/2012 06:51 PMPosted by Collateral

It works, it just doesn't work for DOT spells like Disintegrate.

It should. It was fixed in 1.05, so they say.
Keep in mind that if you turn on healing numbers by going into options; you'll only see the healing if you are actually hurt. Full means no healing.
I think this will answer your question;
Wow, this is an even less relevant response than I usually get for my first answer to a support ticket.
Sorry about deleting my response, it was intended for another thread. I am inquiring about the Blood Magic question for the OP but do not have an answer yet.
blood magic rune was just issues in patch 1.05 that it has been fixed, proc with skills except of course, with hydras but still too small. regardless, don't bother with it and just go with loh/life steal/life regen gears.

the bonus bmr gives is not worth it compared to force weapon rune

but that's just me.
10/18/2012 06:42 PMPosted by TrustMe
If you're playing on inferno, lifesteal is I think 80% less effective. So, it rounds to 0% in your stats, but it still works.

im sure this guy has it right, 1.5/80% would be .3