Orders from Maghda.... Help?

Lore and Story
I have been working on my achievments and the last Lore book I need for Act II is Orders from Maghda, but............ everything I read states that it drops in Leorics Manor and that is Act I what gives? Does anyone know the actual location?
Yeah, this isn't spawning for me either.
You have to start a new character, and get it from Leoric's Manor in act I to complete the achievement. Yes, it's a bug.
I tried making a new character and it wont spawn either. Does anyone have any tips of now to force spawn it?
This is the only lore book i couldnt get. Btw it has to be dropped on act 2 according to the achievement tree. If someone figures the solution out to find it please let us know here.
This lore book was just added with the new update. Another question to besides where is it, is do the people that have already finished the achievement have to find this book too?
You are tight, it is set in act 2. Do you know where it spawns?
As I previously said, you have to get the book in act I again. I had to do it, and it was in leoric's mansion, but with a new character, not an old one.
10/21/2012 05:03 PMPosted by djspun
As I previously said, you have to get the book in act I again. I had to do it, and it was in leoric's mansion, but with a new character, not an old one.

Others have tried this with no success.
Hopefully a Blizzard rep will see this and hopefully respond. Thanks for the feedback guys.
Same problem here -_-'
bumpity bump
I can't create a new character, I've got 10. Help ?
10/26/2012 09:24 AMPosted by Didact
I can't create a new character, I've got 10. Help ?

That doesn't work any way, I have tried twice myself.
I have the same issue... going to look for a way to report a bug... :(
Same problem here
Aw, I've same problem. Any news?
I wonder if they can do a server side fix for this.
I've seen this problem in forums everywhere since i started looking. it's the only thing i need to complete the entire campaign. I wish i could see a blue post with any information on if this is a bug that's gonna be fixed or is there a fix already? I've tried with a new toon and I've tried going through from the first quest to see if it spawns. Please help blue. A lot of us are trying to finish the achievements that you've put there for us, we'd like them to work.
ok. got it on a new character. walked through with another and it dropped. but still bugged. needs fixed.