1.05 Bugged Achievement

Bug Report
The champion/rare achievements still cannot be completed because the following monsters are still bugged:

*** Rare Rockworm, Champion ***
*** Rare Savage Rockworm ***
*** Rare Sand Dweller ***

*** Champion Fallen Cur ***
*** Champion Plague Swarm ***
*** Champion Subjugator ***
*** Champion Savage Rockworm ***

ty men
Champion Savage Rockworm is bugged too most probably
ffffffffffffffffffff
THIS!

When will blues say that they will notice? It's the 5th thread or something...
Blizzard doesn't care...
10/22/2012 11:55 AMPosted by m4DN3ss
Blizzard doesn't care...

They obviously care. Why would they fix 8 or so monsters in 1.0.5 if they didn't care?
10/22/2012 12:07 PMPosted by Gergall
Blizzard doesn't care...

They obviously care. Why would they fix 8 or so monsters in 1.0.5 if they didn't care?

they try, but they didn't really fix it properly
Exactly my list missing!
Maybe a hotfix can help us!
They don't care. If they cared there would be at least one blue post regarding the ongoing bug week after patch release. But they still aren't telling us that they are investigating the problem or at least ensuring us somehow... not to mention that this has been ongoing problem since game has been released.
Some are fixed in the 1.0.5 patch but not all. I confirm the bug achievement.
10/23/2012 01:25 PMPosted by m4DN3ss
They don't care. If they cared there would be at least one blue post regarding the ongoing bug week after patch release. But they still aren't telling us that they are investigating the problem or at least ensuring us somehow... not to mention that this has been ongoing problem since game has been released.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that they care, but they aren't prioritizing it as much as we'd like (I have the same listed of missing monsters, I found everything that's not bugged).

Blizz has stated repeatedly that they don't respond to bug reports unless they need more information. Blizz isn't going to post in this thread to say "Thanks for the info, we are going to fix it soon."

I agree that it is very disheartening that these bugs have not yet been added to the Known Issues List stickied at the top of this forum. How difficult is it for Blizzard to verify that no player in the history of Diablo 3 has ever gotten credit for a champion subjugator? It's obviously bugged, there is no way it cannot be bugged, just put it on the known issues list even if you aren't sure exactly what's wrong with it.

They could also verify the issue extremely easily with a single 5 minute test. Champion Subjugator does not tick. Ever. It's the most reproducible bug in the entire game.
I requested sticky. I hope blue responses to this and hot fix this soon.

Can't wait for 3 more patches of this with no fixes.
same problem in HC
I kinda get it. It's not high on priority list, but I think they've known about this bug since May(it was already reported on the forums) and no matter how low they put this on their list, isn't 6 months enough to get to it?
This bug in the game is getting ridiculous. I get its probably low priority, but its been known for MONTHS now and its time to bump it up a notch and get it fixed. It is starting to make Blizzard look a little incompetent at this stage.
The OP's list is correct, all those don't spawn (because they never did or because their area has been changed in a patch) or don't count towards the achievement.
How about Rare Harvesters and Rare Enraged Phantoms. I've looked in Cathedral 4 and Festering Woods and i can't seem to find them.
I have played the game since day 1 but have yet to find champion / rare Skeletal Marauders. Where do I find them? I cannot access d3db to check.